It's dead, Jim! Sigma W4213?

(1/5) > >>

modessitt:
Got a dead Sigma slot and can't figure out what's going on.  The model plate says Model # W4213.  It is a Time To Win, and the front glass says (C) 1991.  The lights light up and that's it.  Nothing on the display.  Reels don't spin.  Coin Comparator LED is off and coins drop straight through.  I've reseated all the socketed chips, and turning the Reset key doesn't do anything.  I can't find any Test buttons inside the game, but I may not be looking in the right place.

Any help on what to do next, or a manual or repair guide, would be great.

Here are a few crappy cell phone pics of the machine in question:

FORDSBS:
First thing to check on them is power supply

modessitt:
Quote from: FORDSBS on April 10, 2012, 05:51:29 PM

First thing to check on them is power supply

Great!  Well, not really.

I looked in the power box with the switch on the inside left, and I don't see any fuses or transformers per se.  So, either I'm not looking at the right thing or whatever.  If I had a wiring diagram I could check the power inputs at the board connector.

And I don't know if it matters, but there is nothing connected at Con4 and I don't don't if there should be...

FORDSBS:
I'm not sure on your machine but on a SG35 & SG50 the power supply is behind reels

Jim:
SG-32B=18.75,WITHOUT HANDLE  21 with handle,    SG-50B=21.25 WITHOUT HANDLE,  24.75 with handle.

power supply is behind the reels on the SG-50,   behind the hopper on the SG-32.

CN4 is for SDS.    power supply puts out three voltages, +5vdc, 12vdc,and 24 vdc.  they can be measured at the power distribution board on the front door.  CN-22, pins 4/5 are ground,pins 6/7 is the  +5VDC,  PIN 13 is the +12 vdc.   usually the +5vdc  drops down to +4.7vdc and won't operate the game.

hope this helps

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page