Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:03:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  The Slot Shop **Tech Talk**
| | |-+  Need Manual/schematic for IGT Players Edge
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need Manual/schematic for IGT Players Edge  (Read 4792 times)
arcaderecycler
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: November 24, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »

I'm looking for a manual/schematic for a Players Edge  (Not Players edge plus)  My game lights up, but the monitor does light up and I can't play the game blind.  I think I have a power supply problem, but I'm not for sure.  Even Power supply test points and voltages would help.   thanks Kevin  kevin@pinballdirect.com
arcaderecycler

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 11:23:36 PM »

The machine was made 6/88 and the model # is 1076CF
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 11:25:05 PM »

Welcome to newlifegames arcaderecycler !!! Dancing Party The Wave applause
I'm sure you will get some answers some! yes
Can you be more specific as to why you think you have a power supply problem?
It could be something else...?
Will it accept coins?

arcaderecycler

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 11:50:07 PM »

Game will not accept coins, also no sound when I power it up.
Ronbo
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 02:11:15 AM »

I had a similar problem on my PE.  I thought for sure either the PS or CPU went.  I found out the hard way it's the monitor itself...the machine went into a call attendant mode and wouldn't do anything.  My monitor is a Ceronix 1490.  I pulled it and there are voltage check points stenciled in white on the board.  Check those and went to the monitor forum...which is priceless and found some bad parts.  If you need parts or a manual for your Ceronix monitor they are FANTASTIC to deal with.  If you do think you might have a power problem on your CPU go to the TTL chips and check the +5 and +12 on the chips themselves.  Hope this helps   Sorry I don't have a manual.  I couldn't find one either.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.