Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:05:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Game Emulators
| |-+  MAME Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator (Moderator: channelmaniac)
| | |-+  MAME Player's Edge Poker/Slots/BlackJack/Keno
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MAME Player's Edge Poker/Slots/BlackJack/Keno  (Read 31151 times)
Lyzard
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 08:15:15 AM »

OK for everyone that is having difficulty figuring out what or how to use the set chip ROM for Mame here is a video I did to show you how

took me some figuring out but I finally managed to do it so I thought I would do a video to show other how

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwYG_PMkOa0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZwYG_PMkOa0&rel=0</a>

Hope it helps others so they don't have to spend weeks figuring it out for them selves

Lyzard
palacehn
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 12:37:56 PM »

Great post and thanks by the way.......I did the same on the video with the same ROMs and works perfectly, although this poker ROM does not let me view complete paytable. The other ROMS enable the bill aceptor but don't take credit...I mean they don't accept credit...am I doing something wrong??? using wrong ROMs...please help me out with these....I only need some poker ROMs to work to make my mame cab with bill aceptor validator
nousmeme

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 06:33:51 AM »

Silly Me!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:08:03 AM by nousmeme » Logged
Lyzard

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 09:15:24 AM »

I have noticed that sometimes you need to go into the mame settings (tab) and then go to driver configuration and change the id number or BILL PROTOCOL and then (tab) again to get back to the game then hit the key for the bill validator

Default (6) and wait sometime it takes a min

there was once that i had to use the coin in button (5) and then it accepted the bills but it was only once and it never happened again if you have changed from the default settings for inserting coins or bills you will have to press the corrisponding buttons

hope this helps if you need it i can post a video or how to do this

Let me know if this solves your problem

and happy gameing

ps which games are you having difficulty with and I can give you more details on how to set it up to work in a cab.

Lyzard
palacehn

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2012, 11:25:24 PM »

Sorry for posting this too late...my issue was because I was using incorrect roms and mame version....so I downloaded updated ROMs and MAME version, did what you adviced and now everything works fine....I finally can use my favorite poker games inserting credits like if I had an actual bill acceptor. Great for the assitance in this post. Now I wonder if there's any triple double bonus poker ROM in the kitchen???

Thanks and merry xmas and a happy new year. blessings for all
Lyzard

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 01:06:25 AM »

Glad to hear you got it working

I have built these into seperate cabs. and they are great now the family can play there favorites and not have to wait to have the pc

I have even made a home made bill validator ok so it don't accually work the way a real one works but as all the machines are set up so that when you push the bill button (6) it thinks you put in a $20 just used old play money i got at the dime store and it makes it really fun to play even have a coin slot just rigged up a microswitch to the pc to emulate a coin push (ultimarc Ipac) and was really easy to do

have fun and Happy New Year!!!!

Lyzard
palacehn

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 03:17:51 AM »

I wonder if there's any triple double bonus poker ROM in the kitchen??? also have you seen this.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YjblDNVJlwg&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/YjblDNVJlwg&rel=0</a>

how is this done or possible with the ROMs we handle???
Lyzard

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2012, 03:32:27 AM »

I am not sure how that is done but i will look into it
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 03:40:50 AM »

I wonder if there's any triple double bonus poker ROM in the kitchen???

I'm not sure what you mean by "in the kitchen", but please note that we do not permit discussion of nor solicitation of ROM files on this site. Just FYI.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
palacehn

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 02:42:37 PM »

Hello and happy new year knagl and all the great folks here in this forum where i have learned lots of stuff...

I know and understand your concern about solicitation of ROM files on this site... Believe me I am not doing that and will not do so....I was just wondering if, as in other posts was discussed the release of these and other ROMS, if this one would be released or if it was on the process of being released..not that I am asking for it...but if it was available I would have my complete favorite poker games pfor PE+ complete...not that I am asking for it..if it is available great if not great also...

Thanks for your concern and have a nice year

please apologize me for any misunderstanding
knagl

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2013, 03:15:02 AM »

No worries.   yes

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
csophie

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2013, 03:06:23 PM »

Hey guys,

Thought you guys might like this...

I just finished configuring my MAME cabinet with around 20 or so PE poker, slots, blackjack, and keno games.  They are a lot of fun!  It's strange playing them on a 27 inch WG monitor though!  Wish the CRT in my Game King looked this sharp! 

Anyway, enjoy!

Thanks,
Jason

csophie

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2013, 03:09:58 PM »

Hi,

I would like to build a similar machine, Please could you let me know where to get the roms and any other software required.
Thank you!

Chris
channelmaniac
Surface mount soldering geek

Total Karma Storms: 568

Few things are better than fixing an old game...

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2013, 10:11:35 PM »

Hi,

I would like to build a similar machine, Please could you let me know where to get the roms and any other software required.
Thank you!

Chris

You can do Google searches for them. We do not hand out/give/buy/sell/trade/etc. ROMs here.

I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.