Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S and S-plus Reel Games. (Moderator: knagl)
| | |-+  IGT Sizzling 7s doesn't make Coin Drop Sound
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT Sizzling 7s doesn't make Coin Drop Sound  (Read 2218 times)
jmkord
« on: February 13, 2010, 10:43:28 PM »

Hello everyone,

I have an IGT Sizzling 7s with #1271 and #3341 as read from menu item #4.

A few questions:

1.  What is the payout percentage?  It seems to be a VERY tight machine and isn't fun at all.

2.  I lost the coin drop sound when I replaced the battery.  Can it be re-enabled easily?

3.  If I need to clear my CMOS, can that be done with a programmer just by writing all FF FF FF FFs?

4.  I lost the bill validator when I replaced the battery.  I don't have a set chip.  Is this a copyrighted item as well?

Thank you all for your help and your many, many educational posts!

-John
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 04:10:42 AM »

1). The stats on your 3CBP SS3341 chip is as follows>>>
SS3341
92.611%
Hit Frequency= 13.387
Win Frequency=7.47

2).Group 2 -- Page Zero Options
To change the option setting, press the Spin Reels button.  To move to the next page zero option, turn the jackpot reset key.  To move to Group 3 at any time within the zero pages, press the self test button.

Reel-Spin Sound <0> [2]   Options are reel-spin tones and reel-stop sounds {0} or reel-spin tones only {1}.
Open the door, press the little white test button until you see a "50" in the winner paid window.

Sound Test   Winner Paid window = 50.  Tests sounds (coin insertion, maximum coins in, etc.).  Turn the jackpot reset key to select a sound.  Press the Spin Reels button to play the sound.

3).Very Good Question!!! But I don't know the answer to that and
I'm not going to try it because I paid good money for my "Clear" chip
and plan on using that chip to clear the CMOS as recommended by the manufacturer.
Why not place an ad out in the "Classifieds" section of NLG and a vendor may sell you one?
Do things the proven way, unless you have lots of money and like to keep
buying parts because you burn them out all the time.

4).Same thing goes for the SET chip needed to enable the bill acceptor.
When your battery died, you lost everything....there are no settings usable by the slot machines' MPU.
You have to basically re-birth everything from scratch.
 That means, the proper Clear and Set chips are needed.

5).Finally, if you don't like the game that's installed...consider getting a "nudge" or a "Haywire" type of game.
The other version of Sizzling 7's called Bonus Sizzling 7's with the Bonus light bar is a much more fun version to play with really.
Read, listen and read, and listen to all the S+ posts around here on NLG and you'll come to grips about which games/kits you'd might like to acquire so you'll have more fun!

ADD>>> I added/edited some more instructions to your 2nd question as a good member pointed out my earlier mistake.!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 05:00:03 AM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
OhioGaming
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 297

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 10:44:33 AM »

#3 = No
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.