Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:06:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker.
| | |-+  IGT / SIRCOMA Draw80Poker manual?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT / SIRCOMA Draw80Poker manual?  (Read 14905 times)
87xr
« on: February 12, 2012, 01:33:11 AM »

I have been talked into fixing a Draw80Poker machine for a friend of mine.
My background is fixing Pinball Machines so I figured what the heck.
So I work on the machine for a while.. First cleaning up a vertical sync problem with the screen..etc. Just doing standard repair procedural stuff.
So, after working on it for about 5 minutes, the machine then starts rebooting at various times. Anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes.
I then track it down to what looks to be an input voltage selector / filter (black box) mounted to the left side of the cabinet (working form the back). It has 2 potentiometers and a small momentary button. There is a ceramic resistor visible. The board is primarily submerged in what looks to be epoxy. So fixing this board would be a complete miracle. The 110V input power feeds this box first then is distributed to the rest of the machine.

So, does anybody know where I could track down a schematic / manual for this machine?
I know that this is the predecessor to the Fortune I machines. I have the manuals for Fortune I and Fortune II but they do not show this black box.

Thanks! Odie 
S
alex666
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 09:02:36 PM »

Say could you post the Fortune II schematic for us?
87xr
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 10:39:42 PM »

Gladly.. Where do I post manuals on this site? I am pretty sure I found the manual on arcade-museum.com if you need it quicker.

As for the Draw80poker manual, I may just have to contact IGT and see if I can get it directly from them. Still not luck. 
alex666
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 01:22:37 AM »

attach as pdf or ??
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 02:31:47 AM »

I have been talked into fixing a Draw80Poker machine for a friend of mine.
My background is fixing Pinball Machines so I figured what the heck.
So I work on the machine for a while.. First cleaning up a vertical sync problem with the screen..etc. Just doing standard repair procedural stuff.
So, after working on it for about 5 minutes, the machine then starts rebooting at various times. Anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes.
I then track it down to what looks to be an input voltage selector / filter (black box) mounted to the left side of the cabinet (working form the back). It has 2 potentiometers and a small momentary button. There is a ceramic resistor visible. The board is primarily submerged in what looks to be epoxy. So fixing this board would be a complete miracle. The 110V input power feeds this box first then is distributed to the rest of the machine.

So, does anybody know where I could track down a schematic / manual for this machine?
I know that this is the predecessor to the Fortune I machines. I have the manuals for Fortune I and Fortune II but they do not show this black box.

Thanks! Odie 
S

Provide e-mail address and I  can help you
87xr
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 02:09:22 PM »

@ - coorslight115 - PM sent

@- alex666 -  Manual attached

BTW: I found the manuals at arcade-history.com not arcade-museum.com

* fortune_ii-manual-IGT.pdf (1796.91 KB - downloaded 1474 times.)
alex666
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 02:44:55 PM »

I have this print but is not the one I need as this does not show schematic of motherboard just block diagram. I need the schematic of both plugin boards to ID
the goings on there. Like the one I have for PE+. See attached.

* Image3.gif (116.3 KB, 2752x1664 - viewed 646 times.)
alex666
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 08:39:21 PM »

bawling Finally got into my PE+ all attempts have failed to work soooooo...
Need to stop and figure awhile.
BENCHTECHBILL
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 02:21:57 PM »

Is this the first draw 80 game. Does it have 2- 44 pin connectors wher the logic board plugs in to the wiring harness? and is the Logic board 2 to 3 feet long?
alex666
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 04:23:41 AM »

Correct
BENCHTECHBILL

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 11:04:08 AM »

I never saw a factory print for this board ever. I used to have one I made up. It cover the P4040 4 bit cpu the 1K video rams, video interfase and the I/O's. I will have to look for them and see what I can find. What is the board doing? I use to have a lot of problem with the first connector burning up just under the 5+ volt regulator. If its resetting check this connector.
BENCHTECHBILL

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 06:10:32 PM »

I do have the Draw 80 prints you need. They are on Orcad, Old orcad 3.22 DOS I can send you the program or print out the 10 pages and mail them to you, your choice.
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 06:26:57 PM »

That's a very generous offer, Bill!

I'd be willing to scan in those pages and turn them into a .PDF file for the future benefit of members if you would like.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
BENCHTECHBILL

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 06:32:53 PM »

I think the sheet size is 11X17. Can you do that size. I can only print up to 48" and scan up to 8.5X11.
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 08:20:47 AM »

I'll double check the dimensions of the scanner I have access to and let you know. I know it's bigger than 8.5" x 11", so it'll probably work, but let me double check for sure.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
gposing
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 12:09:30 AM »

I am working on bringing a draw poker back to life also.  I have the ability to scan 11 x17 to PDF and would be willing to do that.  Let me know.

Gary
1brollin
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 08:57:27 AM »

I am also working on a draw 80 and could use the schematic info as well as any information on re-wiring an HSV 300 bill validator to the unit.  Could I get a copy of the schematics that were mentioned?

Me, too! 
GaryDZ
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 10:05:55 PM »

Draw80Poker.

I came across these posts that suggest someone might have a manual for Draw80Poker.

I just got one and would like to track down some Info…. Very Hard to find anything about it on line.

Thanks In advance…

GaryDZ
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, 02:06:58 AM »

Draw Poker 80 is a game title...We need to know what machine it is in..We can guess, but better that you tell us all that you can and pictures are even better yes...Full front, full inside and Main board removed if possible for us to provide the best ID. Do not want to assume anything and send you in the wrong direction,that never happens here... knockout knockout knockout
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 05:40:53 PM »

Tim- it actually is a game (machine). See the picture here:

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=11622.msg101958#msg101958

flipper

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »

Count me in on looking for schematic help ....... mine is Sircoma SG 103 model      Aug 80    I can take some pics
as mentioned above to help ID.       Thanks      LMK
Belbtech

Total Karma Storms: 42

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2012, 02:30:06 AM »

I don't have a manual, but you can find the schematics for a Fortune 1 (the predecessor of the Sircoma game(s)). @;
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=255.0
Starting at the second page down...

Hope this helps...

God bless,
Mike><>

For God so loved the world...John 3:16!
monitorman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 9

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 01:36:27 AM »

OK guys I have the prints from benchtechbill Thought I could scan them but they don't come out right. Can anyone scan in some 11X17 in prints 11 pages?
chuck300x11
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 21

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2013, 11:36:38 PM »

I have a copier at work that can scan 11x17. Send me a pm and I can give you my home address to mail to.
BENCHTECHBILL

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 02:31:54 PM »

I found someone with a scanner and they turned out pretty good. Theis is for the Draw-80 Long Board with the 2 44 pin connectors on it that plug into the wireing harness. Here is the link. http://snk.to/f-c7h3wjj1

Let me know if it is what you need.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.