Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 08:06:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker.
| | |-+  game chips
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: game chips  (Read 2710 times)
deuce23
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 35

« on: May 10, 2013, 01:08:09 AM »

A couple other members and I are trying to get our Fortune 1 machines going but there seem to be a lot of different chips out there and not really sure what goes with what.  The labels on my program chips are faded and one is torn beyond recognition.  I have draw poker and it looks like one chip has 000 - 7FF along with 1038-s and a date.  My  CG chips don't have labels at all but when I read them there is data.  My 800 - FFF is reading blank.

J's or Better I think is PK-1068-S for the program chips and the CG chips are labeled -073.  I've seen a set of 4 CG chips that have 064 on them but have no idea what the other chips are suppose to be.   

What I'm hoping those of you that have working Fortune 1 machines can do is post what game you have along with what the chips are labeled.  I will compile a list and post for everyone's use.

Thanks
Brian   
Stolistic
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 188

Resistance is futile. You will be emulated.

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 11:12:58 AM »

The working roms used in the MAME version of the Fortune I are as follows (chip location is file extension):

Game:
pk485-s-000-7ff.c5
pk485-s-800-fff.c7

Sound:
vpsona3.pbj
vpsona2.pbj

Graphics:
cg073-cg0-a.b12
cg073-cg1-a.b15

Color:
3140-cap8.b8

One could easily replace the roms in MAME and boot up the game to see the results.  Just use the same filenames that MAME expects and ignore the checksum warning message.
deuce23
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 35

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 09:16:29 PM »

Stolistic,

Thanks for the suggestion!  Never would have thought of that.  I setup a motherboard, hard drive and DVD rom with Mame but haven't got into it too much at this point.  Will give it a try.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.