Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:41:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker.
| | |-+  Button Wiring Help needed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Button Wiring Help needed  (Read 4317 times)
idylewild1
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 140

« on: August 03, 2013, 09:25:20 PM »

A friend has gotten the wires on all the buttons moved to the point where no one knows which wires goes where. This is a 701 fortune 1 draw poker machine. The buttons from right to left are:

DEAL/DRAW
PLAY 5 COINS
HOLD/CANCEL
HOLD/CANCEL
HOLD/CANCEL
HOLD/CANCEL
HOLD/CANCEL
BET ONE CREDIT
COLLECT WINNINGS

If someone could tell me which color wire goes where or take some very clear pictures it would save a ton of time to trace out each wire etc. Thanks in advance for any h

Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 308

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 01:00:10 AM »

I think I have a fortune 1 out in my shed.. I'll see if I can get a clear picture tomorrow..

Gary

If it's jammed, force it... If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway...
idylewild1

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 11:22:10 AM »

Thanks

Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 02:42:50 PM »

Well I tried to get a pic of the wiring, but I can't see the back of the buttons.. Mine looks like it's a ribbon cable that goes through a whole on the front door.. I'd have to figure out how to get the deck button panel off for a pic.. I took a couple of pics of my machine.. I don't know if it's the machine your looking for?

Gary

* 100_2076.JPG (944.4 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 325 times.)

* 100_2077.JPG (690.91 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 329 times.)

idylewild1

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 03:54:46 PM »

The button panel is held on by four nuts on the back of the door. I don't know if the wiring is the same as the one I have the buttons are dual function i.e. hold/cancel etc. I sure appreciate the help. All the schematics I have found are for the single function buttons. Could be the same not real familiar with fortune 1's.

RiseLikeRa
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 32

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 11:09:58 AM »

Machanic and Idylewild:

Machanic, as I was reading this older post I saw that you have an old Furtune 1, the same Joker wild that I recently purchased "in your shed'"  Thats no place for a beauty like that.  Is it working?  If not, would you be willing to part with some parts?  PM me if you are open to the idea.  BTW Love your Bally EM's

Idylewild:  I did notice also that your buttons have a dual purpose.  I have the older machine I guess where the hold is simply hold only.  I would be interested in the wiring diagram that you have on these since I feel inclined to change my middle, 3rd card button socket. 

Thanks to you both

Ra
Amachanic
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 01:26:55 PM »

Sorry... Recently traded the Fortune I for a Bally EM.   Gary

Jim
MIDWEST SLOTS

Total Karma Storms: 288

513-984-2201

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 01:41:49 PM »

I have a set of schematics for the button assembly,  will look for them this evening.  Have three or four manuals for this machine.

Jim

MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.