Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:51:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  NLG Members Users Request.
| | |-+  request: Manual 4 Red White and Blue 2 Coin
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: request: Manual 4 Red White and Blue 2 Coin  (Read 8134 times)
juggalo
« on: September 20, 2008, 07:46:04 PM »

Hi, I just bought a Red White and Blue Slot machine and i don't know the model number or anything about it.    I was wondering if someone had a manual for it ... picture is below... Thanks for the help.

* 100_0542.JPG (57.28 KB, 300x225 - viewed 602 times.)
Thor777
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 415

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:21:26 PM »

Hi, I just bought a Red White and Blue Slot machine and i don't know the model number or anything about it.    I was wondering if someone had a manual for it ... picture is below... Thanks for the help.

First of all...Nice looking IGT Slant top...I have a 3 coin Single Payline RWB 9" upright.

I have never owned a slant Top for lack of being able to get it into my apartment and I honestly don't know if the processor boards, ect are the same as a upright, I know the reel stops are different but if one of our more knowledgeable members can enlighten us I do have the IGT manual for a upright S+.   

I can't say I have ever seen a manual for a slant top...If there is one I want a copy !!!

Might try also looking around the IGT s and S+ section..I think I seen some posts about Slant tops their

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?board=60.0

« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 10:41:58 PM by Thor777 » Logged

My CAT is smarter than your honor student  !!!
juggalo
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 11:40:41 AM »

yea i still can't find it.. Im trying to figure out why I don't have any sound.. I see a speaker inside the machine but no sound ever comes out.
Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »

yea i still can't find it.. Im trying to figure out why I don't have any sound.. I see a speaker inside the machine but no sound ever comes out.

I don't know about the slant tops but on the S+ uprights there is a small thumbwheel (electronic pot) at the top  of the motherboard that controls volume level...yours might be turned all the way down   yes

* sound.JPG (44.11 KB, 640x480 - viewed 374 times.)

fanninislots
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 86

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 03:15:21 PM »

The volume is the same small blue wheel and its located on the left side of your machine on the metal try that slides in and out. Keep in mind when you adjust the volume that if volume is to high roll the adjustment up to low roll it down. Also I have the manual in english and spanish 928-768-3113

Ben

Fannini Slots

juggalo
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 01:00:03 AM »

can you please email that manual to me??? or ill pay to ship it or anything.   john@be-prompt.com
Thor777

Slave to my CAT's !!!

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 01:18:41 AM »

can you please email that manual to me??? or ill pay to ship it or anything.   john@be-prompt.com

The S and S+ manual is over 18 MEG and tooo large to be E-Mailed... no

The manual for the IGT upright S and S+ is now in the "upload" section   wave

Just click on the "submit a new file" blue button above (way above) and scroll through the files untill you see "IGTmanual.pdf"  then right click and choose save file as

Hope this helps you
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:00:53 AM by Thor777 » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.