Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:32:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  NLG Members Users Request.
| | |-+  IGT slant top problems
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT slant top problems  (Read 4258 times)
junkyslot
« on: April 14, 2009, 05:09:16 PM »

I'm new to slot machine collecting.  My machine worked fine until I hit the jackpot.  I originally had a 3300 code, figured that out, but I cannot get rid of the 3200 code; and I don't understand ALL of the codes that pop up that I'm sure screwed up by now.  My hopper was spitting out quarters, but now its back to the 3300 code again.  A friend told me the battery could be low, or all sorts of other things.  My biggest concern is with all the unknown codes.  Does anyone have a manual or list of the codes?  The code sticker in the machine does me no good because the machine does not reset when you close the top, and it doesn't tell me how/when to use the reset key or the self test switch.  I'm sure this is all easy for most of you out there, but I've just never worked on a slot before, only video games.  Thanks
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »

http://www.newlifegames.net/igterrors/
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »

The 3200 coin is hopper coin jam. Make sure that all of the coins are loose in the hopper. Also look at the optic that counts the coins to be sure that there is nothing blocking the optic. The optic is that black fork that the coins pass through as they are paid out. Look for any lint or other stuff that could be blocking the optics. If you have a high-security hopper, the coins will instead be pushing up a lever with a roller on it. In that case the optic assy is inside the box that the lever is attached to behind the payout disk (to the left).

It sounds like your hopper limit was set too high and the jackpot paid out entirely in coins. Either that, or your partial pay amount was very large. Either way, once the jackpot is hit and relegated to being paid by the hopper, the only way to clear it is to keep feeding coins into the hopper until it is done playing. There is no way to cut short the payout. Each time that you get a 3300 error take all of the coins that you have, dump them back into the hopper and close the door to resume the payout. Repeat until the entire amount is paid. Then we can walk you through setting up the machine so that this won't happen next time.

There is one way to cut the payout short: pull the cmos and ground the pins against metal to clear the RAM. However, doing this will most likely turn off your bill validator and you will then need to purchase a SET chip to turn it back on. You will also need to step through all of the settings since they will also have been reset.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
junkyslot
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »

thank you, I will try these things first...I appreciate the help a great deal.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.