Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:04:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT I-Game and Game King.
| | |-+  i-game pink panther
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: i-game pink panther  (Read 6001 times)
amiga500
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 10

« on: June 09, 2013, 03:52:01 PM »

Does the Pink Panther have screen savers?   I can't find a setting for it anywhere.  My game goes to the denomination select screen and stays there.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 05:27:41 PM »

Larry the first thing I do when I go into key menu is set the DENOM.  After a you clear the machine and replace the Key 22 for the base chip and after what seems like a half hour while it's booting up. The very first screen you can read, on the left side second tab down is the set denom. just press that tab and go into set.

I have Pink Panther in a machine right now and have it in key menu, call my cell 818 370 1673 ( I can get close to my machine using the cell phone )  Call and you and I can go through the set up one step at a time.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
amiga500
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:38:41 PM »

That's where you set the screen saver?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »

If your talking about a screen saver like on a computer, slot machines don't have them. I think the denom box you see is because you didn't set the denom when you were in key menu.

Tell you what touch the center of that denom box and see if it goes away.

amiga500
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 06:03:53 PM »

I want the multi denomination and I set it to the amounts I wanted.   I'm trying to avoid more burn in.  The other games I have vary the screens during attract mode but this one always goes back to the denomination screen and stays there.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 06:23:36 PM »

I thought you were talking about a different box.  I looked and I don't see where you can turn on or off attract mode, but there is a volume setting for attract mode  Scratch Head Scratch Head

amiga500
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »

Yep same thing I noticed too.  Nowhere to turn attract mode on or off, just the volume. 
Regislive
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 06:49:51 PM »

I think you are talking about the attraction mode.  If there are no credits on the machine it will cycle though screens to attract.  That is done after Key 22 setup menu...once the game loads for the first time and asks to verify options in that menu there should be an option to select Attract Mode on or off....not sure if Pink Panther has the option I don't have it but all my 3902 games do.  If you want help I need to switch out a game soon so I can write down the instructions.

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 09:29:20 PM »

I'm pretty sure you don't need to be in key menu to set the attract mode, I ran all credits off the machine and pressed the test button. I think I looked in every page and no where did I find a way to turn on/off attract mode.

4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 09:59:46 PM »

For my i-Game, it's under Machine Options-->Terminal Setup.  in the bottom-left, I can change the Attract Mode.  Of course, it depends on the version.  Hope that helps!

:Dave
amiga500
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 10:18:39 PM »

I don't have terminal setup on mine.  Scratch Head
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 10:24:39 PM »

Ah, different versions.  I have 3 different Game King poker games and all of them have different menu's.  I only have one i-Game and it more closely resembles the newer Game King even though the i-Game is relatively old (Moolah).  Moolah will rotate between the denoms and 2 other different attraction screens, but no attract music.  All the pokers will play a random choice of games and play music.  That would be a bummer if Pink Panther doesn't offer it. bawling
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 10:29:41 PM »

btw ... on my GK, the option is under Machine Options --> Idle Setup.
I also have to go into the Sound Setup and adjust the Attract Mode volume.

I wouldn't think the i-Game would be the same as GK poker, but thought I'd pass along anyway.

:Dave
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »

Dave I don't think any two I Games set up exactly the same way. One of the problems is IGT has no sense of humor, when a machines screws up a Finger should pop up on the screen with the caption " Ha Ha HA you F***** UP "

I won't bet the farm on this but I don't think  the attract mode will work if there are any credits on the machines, and home owners always have credits on their machines.

I have to go Trailer truckin tonight but I'll put Pink Panther back in a machine Tuesday and see if I overlooked something. I've had South Park kicking my ass all afternoon. I've shipped out 2 or 3 of them and now I promised this one would be in the mail tomorrow and nothing has gone right. It's one of those days you walk around with your head hung low mumbling under your breath " Jesus hates me, Jesus hates me " I'll bet before I get back home at least one maybe more Highway Patrol Officers and I have a prayer meeting along side the highway.

amiga500
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2013, 01:45:01 AM »

On mine, attract mode doesn't work even without credits.  That's why it switches to the denomination screen and stays there.  I just don't think it works on this version.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 02:13:11 AM »

And I think your right !!!!

4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 01:10:44 PM »

One of the problems is IGT has no sense of humor, when a machines screws up a Finger should pop up on the screen with the caption " Ha Ha HA you F***** UP "

Yours doesn't do that?  Mine does!   bust gut laughing

It's one of those days you walk around with your head hung low mumbling under your breath " Jesus hates me, Jesus hates me " I'll bet before I get back home at least one maybe more Highway Patrol Officers and I have a prayer meeting along side the highway.

I think that was a childhood song ...
"Jesus hates me, this I know.
For the South Park tells me so."

Take a picture of your IGT error and show it to HP when they pull you over.  They'll have no idea that you're actually giving them the finger, but it will put a smile on your face. Cry Laughing
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.