Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:49:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Backlit reel alignment on S2K Double Diamond
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Backlit reel alignment on S2K Double Diamond  (Read 3345 times)
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 13

« on: January 05, 2014, 08:14:59 PM »

I took apart my reels and verified that the notches on the strips line up, and I think I have the right stepper base for my game (S2K Double Diamond). To be honest I'm not an expert on what combinations pay out and the ones that don't but I think some things hit when they shouldn't. Lines 2 and 3 paid out on that hit. I've also included a picture of my chips. One of them looks to be a eeprom copy, which was in the machine when I bought it.

How can I verify the reels are aligned? I went into the reel test mode, but I'm not sure what I am looking for. Does the auto test cycle through all symbols on line 1, and should the number for each reel represent the same symbol?

* IMG_20140105_145833.jpg (115.37 KB, 800x600 - viewed 200 times.)

* IMG_20140105_145300.jpg (188.86 KB, 800x600 - viewed 209 times.)
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 08:28:55 PM »

Line 2 pays  for ANY BAR, Line 3 pays for single cherry. Also you are running your S2000 in S-plus mode with a SB001000 generic base chip and a S-plus SS reel chip that is not labeled
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 09:37:18 PM »

Also you are running your S2000 in S-plus mode with a SB001000 generic base chip and a S-plus SS reel chip that is not labeled

Ouch! That's not good. Sad

What are the differences between the S2K double diamond and the S+ double diamond? Is it
more than better sound?

How can I find out what chips I need to get to make it right? I found the "Other software docs" at
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;cat=131 but I'm not sure how that translates
into a part number or a description of what I need to get.

Thanks for spotting that.
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 09:59:21 PM »

Also you are running your S2000 in S-plus mode with a SB001000 generic base chip and a S-plus SS reel chip that is not labeled

Ouch! That's not good. Sad

What are the differences between the S2K double diamond and the S+ double diamond? Is it
more than better sound?

How can I find out what chips I need to get to make it right? I found the "Other software docs" at
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;cat=131 but I'm not sure how that translates
into a part number or a description of what I need to get.

Thanks for spotting that.

You need to get a SB100222 chip to replace the SB001000 and remove the SS chip and leave it out. You will then have full s2000 menu access to the different game percentages and other options.
jiggywithit
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 10:10:55 PM »

Thank You!

If I knew how to give you karma I would! (I'm a total noob)
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 10:16:01 PM »

Poke the little green thumb under where it says how many karma he has
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.