Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:18:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  Voucher Format
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Voucher Format  (Read 2463 times)
dale
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 60

« on: January 21, 2014, 03:20:16 PM »

Is there some way to change the Voucher format? I have 2 S2000s that appear to have the same printer. they print different formats on the voucher. Is there a setting that needs to be changed? I would like the bottom voucher to look like the top voucher. Any help is appreciated.

Dale

Make that the one on the left.......

* VOUCHER.JPG (85.79 KB, 640x480 - viewed 198 times.)
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »

You have to go into the menus under Machine Options - Printer (Option [3.1.10]) to configure the ticket printer.
Go to Data Entry (Option: [3.1.10.1]) to enter names and stuff.

Click on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>

* S2000 Printer Options.jpg (154.06 KB, 784x542 - viewed 178 times.)
dale
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 60

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 05:12:35 PM »

I can enter the data. For instance I entered Golden Nugget on one and 4 Queens on the other to show how it is formatted. The Golden Nugget is very large and runs across the top, the 4 Queens is very small and runs on the right side of the ticket. I am trying to get the 4 Queens to run across the top. These were both configured on NAME in the menu, I left Address 1 and 2 blank in both printers also. The tickets are identical EZ pay. Thanks.

Dale
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 05:20:37 PM »

I don't see anything in the Attendant Menus that would allow you to change this.
It sounds more like these printer's may have different chip data installed for some reason?

Check around some more....maybe there's something that can change the size of the fonts if that's what you're looking for?
Go through the Printer Menus in the Options on the machine that prints the bigger fonts and see if there's an option in that menus to change letter/number sizes.
There's quite a few fields of printing options available in the printing menus but I'm not in front of an S2k to check for you.
I know there's a lot of different characters and numbers and symbols that you can choose from...you just gotta scroll through them perhaps - to find the larger ones you want.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:31:34 PM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
brianfink
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »

I'm not really shore but I think it has to do with the printer software. I would swap the printers around and see if the format moves with the printer.   
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.