Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:55:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  IGT S2000 Super Lucky 2x 3x 4x 5x Pay volume problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT S2000 Super Lucky 2x 3x 4x 5x Pay volume problem  (Read 3213 times)
Rhyno723
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: January 26, 2014, 07:52:09 PM »

It won't let me change the volume setting from 10 to a lower setting. The outside buttons are lit up until I enter the volume menu then they all just turn off and only pressing the spin reels button makes a loud sound. Pressing any other button does nothing, therefore is stuck on 10. Can someone help me here? This is pretty frustrating.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:06:52 PM by Rhyno723 » Logged
qbert
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 30

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 01:23:32 AM »

OK let me try and understand what is going on.
I am assuming you are opening the door pressing the buttom on the mpu  and navigating to the 3.2.1.1 screen.
From there you should press the spin reels button on the panel. The display should indicate VOLUME LEVEL #
The # should be a number from one to ten. I believe you said it was on 10. You should now be able to press the service button on the front panel and the number should decrease. Once you have a level set to where you like you should save by pressing the max bet button. Then continue hitting the max bet until you are out of the set up menus and close the door.
If something differant is happening please post.

Rich
Rhyno723

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 01:30:00 AM »

I am doing everything needed in order to get to the volume settings in the menu. However, once I select Game Volume, it shows on the display  Volume level 10 Loudest. Pressing the Max Bet button exits to the select option, pressing the service button does nothing as well as pressing Cash Out and Bet one keys. The service button stays lit while the cash out light goes out when going into the volume control. Now I'm stuck at level 10 and nothing I do seems to change that.
qbert
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 30

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 01:41:08 AM »

Sounds like your service button is not functioning. If it is lit it should do something (like lower the volume when you press it) Make sure it is fully seated underneath where the micro switch and housing meet, and that there are no disconnected wires.
Does the service button light the candle and make a noise when in normal game mode? If not I suspect an issue with the button or wiring.
Make sure the microswitch is all the way up in the button housing they can be tough to seat home. You can also verify button operation in the 4.1.1 I/O test screen

Rich
Rhyno723

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 02:11:42 AM »

Found the problem. Indeed, the microswitch was loose and not secure in the housing. I tightened it up and went in and changed the volume to where I like it. I should have checked all that myself, but I didn't suspect that a problem since it was fully lit. Thank you for pointing that out and for helping me out. Much is appreciated.
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 02:19:25 AM »

Good job Qbert +1 (Karma, or whatever)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.