Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:49:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  S+ on a 2000 with a reel 4 error. Help!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S+ on a 2000 with a reel 4 error. Help!  (Read 3296 times)
Mirage_Chaser
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 7

« on: February 03, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »

So I am trying to take a JP devil game and move it over to a S2000. Thanks to the great help I had here I was able to get the software to work.  applause

What I am having trouble with is the S+ theme I had was a 4 reel game, and the s2000 just goes into a reel 4 tilt when I bring the game up.  bawling It is a 4 reel cabinet, with back lit reels (I am not sure that matters though) and the last reel is a bonus reel.

I know it works because when the original theme is in (Super Star Haywire) it works just fine.

As always, any help is appreciated Help.

I want to win by winning... (J. Lemos)
brianfink
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 20

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 11:28:41 AM »

I am not shore if you are using sb001000, but it might not be compatible with a 4 reel (I personally have never tried it.) You could try different SG chips, but I don't know if that would make a difference or not.   
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 12:52:35 PM »

Did you switch the reel harness along with the other parts. If you are using the 5 reel harness that you did with the 4 reel game then the empty plug is triggering the error. Also, there is a two pin plug in the wire bundle above and to the rear of the hopper that needs to have a jumper in it.Do a search for "converting 5 reel to 3 reel" and you should find pics of what I'm talking about. We've been through this discussion many times on the board
Mirage_Chaser

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 02:17:39 PM »

Thanks. I will look now. I did not think of looking at the 5 reel to 3 reel conversions.

Mirage_Chaser

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 02:40:59 PM »

That did it!!

Ok so it looks like on the 4 reel S2000 the fourth reel is in the reel 5 plug on the harness. To make it work all I had to do was swap the reel 5 plug to reel 4 with the reel 4 plug and move the jumper and it worked... Thanks a ton Cowboy! +1

cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »

Glad you got it going! applause 
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 03:48:21 PM »

Good call cowboy....lotta guys forget about that jumper!  Hail
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.