Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:36:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  S2000 Multi Denom Coin Credit Adjustment
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S2000 Multi Denom Coin Credit Adjustment  (Read 4878 times)
Jack1000
« on: June 24, 2010, 02:21:50 AM »

Can this be done??  I have an S2000 Multi Denom DDD with a quarter hopper.  I would like to set it up to play pennies and nickels as well as quarters.  Problem is, the available denominations at option 7.1.3 start at .25 and go up.  I found the note in the manual that says the denom cannot be less that the accounting denom.  I tried to change the accounting denom but it won't change.  I read in another post that to change this, I will have to do a RAM clear and start fresh.  My question is, if I go through all the effort to change the accounting denom to penny or nickel, will quarters still be counted as quarters?  My Game King Multi Denom does this perfectly.

Thanks in advance!
MrBellMan
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 153

Wild Thing!

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 02:30:50 AM »

Once you do the RAM clear and set the accounting denomination to to .01, you can then set the coin currency to what ever you want. This way, you can have the capability of setting up the MD from as low as a penny and have the machine give you what ever you want for each coin/token that is put in. In my case, I set all of my accounting denominations to .01 and all of my coin currency to $25. So, I have the option to use the .01 in my MD selection, but each token I drop will be $25 to the credit meter. You could set your up for .25 and that's exactly what you will get.

Rob
Jack1000
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 02:41:34 AM »

Hi Rob:

While waiting for a reply, I found two additional notes in the manual that you may know about.  First, there is a note in section 7.1.1 Denomination, that says: "This option is only available on non-WAP machines."  How do I know if I have a non-WAP?  Second, on option 7.1.1.1 Accounting Denomination, there is a note that says: "This option is not available if the game is configured only to accept multiples of the hopper denomination."  I can't find an option for the hopper denom.

Jack     
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 751

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 03:45:10 AM »

Can you tell us what SG (game 1 and 2) and Version chips are on your board?

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 03:53:39 AM »

Can you tell us what SG (game 1 and 2) and Version chips are on your board?

Jim I have a couple of machines that won't let me set multi denom. I thought it was the base chip that wouldn't let me do this, but from your question above I'm not sure!!   Duh! Duh!

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 04:24:33 AM »

Nope Sir.  This is a function of the Game and Version chips.  The best combo that will not only give you split screen on your LED display, but will also give you an easy MD set-up is:

SG000363 (GM 1 and 2)
VS011GX1

Just add the SB chip that came with your machines, add electricity, and watch it spin.   Nerd

If life is like a box of chocolates....why do I always seem to end up with the butter creme?
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 04:32:04 AM »

Jim I don't know if I should thank you are not. You know I already have the burner warming up. Oh well whats a little lost sleep.  Thanks  Clap Clap

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 04:38:40 AM »

Tongue Out Hey it's almost 3:00 AM my time...who needs sleep !!!  It's such a waste of valuable time.

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 04:53:25 AM »

Tongue Out Hey it's almost 3:00 AM my time...who needs sleep !!!  It's such a waste of valuable time.

That's a good poi...  sleep Zzzzzzz sleep sleep sleep

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Jack1000
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 10:04:20 AM »

I have:

SG000523 (GM 1 and 2)
VS011GX1

Jack
Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 05:24:48 PM »

Jack,

You can set this up as you wish just has Mr. Bell was pointing out.  If you need some help with procedure just PM me and I will get you my number.  Your going to need a Clear 097 and a Key 17.

Jim

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 06:24:01 PM »

Nope Sir.  This is a function of the Game and Version chips.  The best combo that will not only give you split screen on your LED display, but will also give you an easy MD set-up is:

SG000363 (GM 1 and 2)
VS011GX1

Just add the SB chip that came with your machines, add electricity, and watch it spin.   Nerd

Jim  The machine already had SG000363s but had Version VS009VX0 changed to Version  VS011GX1 and now have multi denom. I use a Key 31 and it seems to do the job. Thanks

Bettor Slots
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 06:34:49 PM »

Jim  The machine already had SG000363s but had Version VS009VX0 changed to Version  VS011GX1 and now have multi denom. I use a Key 31 and it seems to do the job. Thanks

Jumping for Joey

Jack1000
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 01:28:15 AM »

Well I performed the RAM clear, set the accounting denom (which is apparently the hopper demon) to .01, set the coin denom to .25, and set up three player denoms - .01, .05, and .25.  It all works perfectly!  Thanks for all the help and special thanks to Buzz for the info on the RAM clear process.

Jack
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 01:35:20 AM »

Jack your welcome, anytime you need anything you have my number.  I Welcomed you to  nlg in a PM now I can do the same in open forum. NLG Welcome 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.