Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 06:05:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Konami
| | |-+  HERCULITE - Cash out using printer??? (urgent!)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HERCULITE - Cash out using printer??? (urgent!)  (Read 5301 times)
Worldwide Gaming
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: -11

« on: April 28, 2011, 02:22:50 PM »

Happy Thursday to all!

I'm trying to configure various Herculite's to allow cashing out via the ticket printer, but even though I've got the coin comp & hopper turned off and the printer turned on (hopper limits all zeroed) cashing out goes immediately to hand pay instead of printing a ticket.

Yes, I've got the EL Key & yes, the printers are able to print a test ticket from the machine diagnostics.  There are no error messages and everything seems to be good with the machine.

It seems to me to be an optioning issue.  Would anyone be able to post what settings I should have to get this machine to spit a ticket when the cashout button is mashed??

poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »

I have no experience with this machine at all. But wouldn't setting the hopper limits (even though it's turned off) to 0 result in all hand pays? I would think the limits would apply to the tickets if the hopper is off, unless there is some other place to set ticket limits.
Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »

That was my thinking as well - however, according to Konami you have to either be connected to a back-end system or install a Sentinal II board.

I just tried with a Mastercom 250 without any luck (the wiring for it was already in the topbox).

I've got the Sentinal II, but no wiring diagram.....

Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »

just got the diagram in PDF - will post tomorrow!

Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:33 PM »

Sounds like Konami likes enhanced validation.

I am not sure what Sentinal II board is

I believe that the MasterComm 250 only handles player tracking stuff, but I am only guessing and not sure on it.

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »

Well - I've got the Sentinel II connected correctly, but now when cashing out it says, 'Printing Ticket' and no ticket comes out.  About 60 seconds later I get the 704 Printer Communication error.  It's been difficult to find someone at Konami that knows exactly how this should be set up.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 12:29:20 PM »

just got the diagram in PDF - will post tomorrow!

Here's the PDF.

* 110172b.pdf (22.39 KB - downloaded 299 times.)

ChizzleMonkey
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 11:27:45 AM »

I know this is an old post, but just in case someone else needs it...These are the TITO options set for Herculites using Mastercom 250 with a Seiko PSA-66-ST printer...Choose "Online System Option", the subcategory Comm Ports, Port 1 is off, Port 2 is set for SAS and address of 001, Port 3 is off. Under Tickets/Vouchers subcategory, Ticket Port=Port2, and Validation Scheme is set to HOST. Machine Control=Port2, EFT Control=Port2(if you want EZPAY), System bonus Control=off. Also, under "Printer Option", Printer On/Off is set to ON. Printer Type is set to Seiko printer(or whatever printer you use). Hope this helps someone out there.

Keep it simple.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.