Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 07:48:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  Konami
| | |-+  el-key
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: el-key  (Read 8652 times)
gadiel
« on: June 15, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »

hi people if anybody can point me in the right direction were i can buy an el-key for konami machines i would gladly apreciate it. thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:37:52 AM »

Each game (theme) is differnt. I ran into a guy who had a buckett full of them,but none for my games  hissy fit Which one do you need?
Jerseyshore
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 01:02:18 PM »

El Keys for Ram clears are hard to get.  Took us a while to track one down. Different keys do different things, but the Ram ones are difficult to get. 
gadiel
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »

the el-key to lower down percentage and change features .  is there a different one for each game or one can work on different games like the ram clear chip for williams
turko95
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 03:12:40 PM »

Hola en esta dirección te subi el manual de Konami. http://rapidshare.com/files/267366782/Konami_Manuals.rar     Espero que te sea de utilidad.  wave

Hello in this direction you subi the manual of Konami. http://rapidshare.com/files/267366782/Konami_Manuals.rar    I hope that it is to you of utility. wave

tiger123
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »

the el-key to lower down percentage and change features .  is there a different one for each game or one can work on different games like the ram clear chip for williams

I heard the latest EL key can do ram clear for all Konamis, is there truth to this?
I have a Konami Floppy Shoes that I need EL key and O key for. Response if you have them available, I need.
chinovalleyaz11
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 10:58:23 PM »

If you have the newer type software it does not need an EL key to operate the older software does, To do a ram clear you need a level 1 ram clear key which are very diffacult to get, Unfortunatly I had 1 extra but sold it, I might be able to find another one but make no promises, I also have different game software for sale that I posted in the classifieds.
tiger123
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 01:18:36 AM »

k, I have bally evo floppy shoes. Hook me up. I need to beable to go in and zeroed out the coin in / coin out or cash in / cash out,
and reset the percentage, the tilts and clear up whatever ails it. So with the version I have, do you think I'd need 2 keys or just one?
If you don't have it, do me a great favor by corner it. thanks. Look forward to hear from you.
chinovalleyaz11
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 03:00:14 AM »

Floppy shoes is a konami game not a bally game, and if I read you reply right you'll need a level 1 key to program the machine which includes percentages, send me a picture of your machine      chinovalley_az@yahoo.com    level 1 keys are hard to get and very expensive.
tiger123
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »

Floppy shoes is a konami game not a bally game, and if I read you reply right you'll need a level 1 key to program the machine which includes percentages, send me a picture of your machine      chinovalley_az@yahoo.com    level 1 keys are hard to get and very expensive.

That's right its Konami, just having much troubles with my evos lately got me mixed up. Will this level 1 key clear all versions?
I'll get a pic of it and it'll be sent today.
chinovalleyaz11
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »

No a level 1 will not clear all konami's, A konami master key will and they run about a $1000 and I doubt you will ever find one....vic
tiger123
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 05:13:42 PM »

No a level 1 will not clear all konami's, A konami master key will and they run about a $1000 and I doubt you will ever find one....vic

Thanks, that Konami master key's cost is way up there, wow!  I don't run into many Konamis anyway. I'll send you my Konami Floppy Shoes pic.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.