Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:19:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally 5000 plus manuals and boards
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally 5000 plus manuals and boards  (Read 3120 times)
slot collector
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 10

« on: July 12, 2013, 11:20:54 AM »

Hello, my name is Scott and I am from Glendale, Az. I am a newbee in the collecting and fixing of slot machines. I just picked up a couple of Bally 5000 plus slot machines that I think are complete minus the boards that slide into the tray and the locking doors that hold them in. A buddy of mine that owns a gaming store also gave me a complete Gold Rush that I can compare them too to see if anything else is missing. What I am really looking for is manuals for these and parts. I have checked all the slot businesses in town here and nobody has any parts for these. I am new at this, so be gentle, I am open to learning and any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thanks Help
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 02:57:23 PM »

Hi and  NLG Welcome

Not sure if you found a manual yet, but thought I would let you know there are some 5000 Plus documents in the Download Section (upper right side of home page, blue button NLG System Downloads). Here's a link:

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;cat=100

Also, RudysDeals has a free download of an Operators Manual...For the boards, post a WTB (Want to Buy) in the NLG Classifieds section and maybe another member can help you out.  yes

slot collector

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 03:43:48 PM »

Thankyou, That is a start. I will have many more question in the coming weeks as I am new to this and have a whole empty space in my head for info. Hail
CVslots
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 432

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:09:31 PM »

Well, stick around and we will help you fill that empty space up! It's great you are wanting to learn!  yes

So many come here and just want an answer, and don't care about the reason/logic behind it. Once you become familiar with the basics of the machines and how they operate, it is much easier to diagnose/troubleshoot. At first the posts and manuals will be like reading a foreign language, then as you learn, you start to understand.

slot collector

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:54:43 PM »

CV slots, thankyou for the encouragement. I raced dirt track stock cars for years and the last couple of years since I decided to do something else, I have started collecting. It had nothing to do with my age or anything.  :208-It doesn't hurt living five hours from Las Vegas either. I am still making the connections there and once I do, the sky is the limit. I have a few already. Now that I am slowly figuring this sight out and how it works. I am by no means computer savy. Well, thankyou again and look forward to future conversations. Now I need to figure out how to post a picture of a Bally 5000 plus speaker that I have for another member of ours. Thankyou again
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.