New PE+ Homebrew Forum

(1/3) > >>

Stolistic:
Hi Everyone,

I'm starting a new PE+ Homebrew Forum for people who want to learn how to program their own games for the PE+ platform.

It contains the start of an SDK and a "Hello World" example you can try on your own.  I will be filling out the sections over time and providing more tutorials on how to do advanced topics.
Nothing is officially launched yet, but you are welcome to dig around and provide feedback.  I am hoping we have enough people to get some good games built to share.

There is no magic bullet to coding this stuff.  So you will need some basic "C" programming knowledge in order to follow along, but I plan to break stuff down as best as possible.

You can access the forum here:
http://www.stolistic.com/forum/index.php

rickhunter:
Awesome!!!  :131- :131- :131-

Stolistic:
Hello World tutorial is pretty much complete now (Parts 1 through 5).  I also added my PE+ CG Editor to the downloads and two tutorials on how to use it.  It works good even if you just want to make custom card backs for your pre-existing games and know nothing about programming.  I also added a tutorial on button inputs, lamps and sounds.

TZtech:
This will be very interesting to follow. K+ for sharing Your knowledge. Could I suggest You add a introduce Yourself/General post section to the forum

rickhunter:
Stolistic is a hero of sorts here.  He is the one who added all the PE+ games to mame. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page