Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:42:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Re: WTS Minty S2000 ... Off Topic Discussion
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: WTS Minty S2000 ... Off Topic Discussion  (Read 13770 times)
opman
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 74

« on: June 24, 2011, 10:10:37 PM »

Good luck!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:08:31 AM by cushmanman » Logged
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 11:56:59 PM »

Skipper you better shin up that delete button, I think your going to need it !!

cushmanman    I personally take offence that you would call me a "cheap skate bastard"  Why would you call anyone that, is it because they wouldn't pay your asking price for a kit ??  What was it you posted back in Feb. this year, " take it or leave it I made a reasonable offer"  Looks to me like your one of those CHEAP SKATE BASTARDS your talking about. Let me refresh your memory. http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=11534.msg100243#msg100243

cushmanman This  is the personal opinion of one cheap skate bastard and I don't give a "sheet" if you like it or not !!

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
opman
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 12:10:29 AM »

Buzz,

I was not talking about you. I was talking about a few members that offered 10.00 and 20.00 for a nice kit. I was just a little aggravated with some of the non reasonable offers that were made.
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 01:01:19 AM »

I offered 30. You own it so if you wanted to throw it in the trash, OK, it belongs to you. I figured you would like to get s o m e t h i n g out of it. Better a 1/2 full glass than no milk. Maybe you think I am a cheapskate but know this: Everyone likes a bargain, I bet even you do too. Don't piss people off by making comments like that. I never attacked anyone on this board, don't you start.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
opman
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 01:23:15 AM »

I'm not attacking anyone. I just wish that some of the offers that were made were reasonable. I offered it here for what I felt was a bargain. You are right we all like a bargain but let's be reasonable. Sorry to get on a rant.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 01:29:31 AM »

I must of missed something  Scratch Head ...
What was it that you were selling Cushmanman?  Scratch Head 2 Scratch Head 3
The machine on top of this thread?

If anybody calls down anyone I'm gonna start kicking some butt!  boss Butt Wiggle  bust gut laughing
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 01:34:15 AM »

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=13503.msg116130#msg116130

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 246

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 01:37:32 AM »

My opinion is this particular thread has been hi-jacked from a previous issue.  We all at times do a good job of that.  B.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 01:47:16 AM »

My opinion is this particular thread has been hi-jacked from a previous issue.  We all at times do a good job of that.  B.

Exactly Barry ...but we ALWAYS get back on track don't we?
I thought this issue was about the machine on top.
Plus the machine is getting a lot of thread bumps!

What is going on at the moment is far more important than the machine that's for sale on this thread.
So let's all help each other out here.....
Why don't you Paypal Cushmanman $65 bucks instead of offering $5?  Tongue Out >>>
Charles,  For what it is worth I thought it was good deal on the kit.  I do not need it but would gladdly give you $5.00 for it and a hamburger on tuesday for it!!!!!!!!!----- Cry Laughing Tongue Out Silly Me! big burger Afro SpongeBob Butt chug.    B.>>>

Oh... that one?
Thanks Buzz!

I'd say it was worth more really but that's just my 2 cents.
Cushmanman had brought the price down to $65 bucks and no one bought it?
I would to take this opportunity to thank Cushmanman for first offering it to our members here at NLG!  applause

Bids of $20 for that kit are way too low in my opinion and personally,  I would have tried to get more on ebay.
I would have said thanks for your bid and walked away.
I don't give a crap who you are!  Cry Laughing

But seriously, the offers were probably too low for his liking and it sure was up to Cushmanman "to take it or leave it".

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:52:47 AM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 01:54:02 AM »

Or it could have been freecycled to the members here. I promise you, if I get a kit that I really don't like, I will freecycle it. I managed to donate a few items here from time to time and it makes me feel good to assist another with a project or what have you.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 01:54:54 AM »

Stout,  Myself and charles are good freinds.  I was joking with him as you are hopefully with me.  I have aprox. as it stands about 550.000 in parts inventory and you do not see me posting here.  I do plan in the FUTURE to share some here.  Been REEL busy and yes I mispelled real.  Take care all -B.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 01:57:02 AM »

Bravo Reho!!! Well said!!! THAT'S the NLG spirit!!!!   Clap applause

Pwrstroke... wave Nice to see you back dude!
I mean every word I say at all times.
Pay Cushmanman $65 bucks and be done with it!
I do not have a forked tongue.
So please...members need stuff so just start selling then and posting...please & thank you!  Hail
As the Nike slogan goes... "JUST DO IT!"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:33:20 AM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 01:59:15 AM »

Barry, did you mean 550 thousand? Or 550?

PWRSTROKE
Resigned NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 02:04:05 AM »

over half a million.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 02:15:09 AM »

Since the original offending post has been edited and the discussion has remained civilized, I am splitting out these posts and moving them to the Rants and Raves board.

I left the topic subject unchanged.

LeisureTime slots has a machine for sale and the origin of this conflict doesn't even pertain to his offer at all.

StatFreak garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 02:21:34 AM »

S o r r y f o r  g e t t i n g o f f  t o p i c

StatFreak

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 02:27:27 AM »

P.S. I changed my mind. Weird Eyes  Moderator's privilege. Tongue Out  My old mind was worn out.  frying pan Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I edited the subject so that all the post listings won't get confused with the original topic.

SF garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 02:49:23 AM »

moot point, the kit is gone johnson yes
idesign
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 509

If it aint broke why mess with it?????

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »

over half a million.

I sure you will get some good offers from this crowd...NOT
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 05:46:22 PM »

I edited the subject so that all the post listings won't get confused with the original topic.

LOL. I just stumbled onto this thread and I am Weird Eyes trying to figure out just what is going on.  rotflmao
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 06:45:33 PM »

I think this was the thread that started with the Triple Double Stars kit for sale.
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 01:14:31 AM »

If 65 bucks is the going rate for an S2000 kit these days...I have been paying WAAAAAAAY too much for my kits!  That's a great buy in my opinion...granted it's not trashed.

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 01:19:38 AM »

If 65 bucks is the going rate for an S2000 kit these days...I have been paying WAAAAAAAY too much for my kits!  That's a great buy in my opinion...granted it's not trashed.

I really think it depends on where you live. Here, there is no real option other than trying to find one here in the classifieds or ebay. And even the glass I got here from vendors was not exactly cheap. Now for those who live in Vegas or wherever they can get a a whole machine for next to nothing, then that is different.
StatFreak

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 01:43:20 AM »

I think this was the thread that started with the Triple Double Stars kit for sale.

Actually, not. The discussion here refers to that thread, but it was started on another member's WTS thread that had nothing to do with it, which is why it was split out.

Stat garfield
nlg  Global Moderator

a69mopar
647-402-1977

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 09:29:25 AM »

Actually, not. The discussion here refers to that thread, but it was started on another member's WTS thread that had nothing to do with it, which is why it was split out.

Stat garfield
nlg  Global Moderator
You should have just deleted the fucking posts.  Honestly some people like drama way too much.

W

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.