Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:23:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  How the Slot Machine Works LMAO
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How the Slot Machine Works LMAO  (Read 7146 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: August 07, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »

This guy was such a joke we thought we would bring him back for another showing
here on NLG
  Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!

wtf1 wtf1  Nerd Nerd Nerd  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCfL9ZcvXSo&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sCfL9ZcvXSo&rel=0</a>

wtf? bomb  banghead Shifty
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:37:59 PM by Joeylc » Logged

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »

stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking :

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 05:48:33 PM »

and lets not forget about this ass and his how to win at slots BS...  Crazy Crazy Crazy

ttth ttth First off you need to have a REAL SLOT MACHINE not a patch-of-crap POS want to be slot...  ttth ttth

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0v8USoRVbqo&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/0v8USoRVbqo&rel=0</a>

knockout knockout knockout knockout loser loser loser loser frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »

wtf1 Vomiting Smiley clip

Joey,

You owe me 8 minutes and 34 seconds back on my life! Crazy Crazy Crazy Cry Laughing

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »

CH CaptainHappy I took your advice and passed on the "patch-of-crap" slot idiot video. (Okay, to be fair, I do recall watching it the first time around. arrow frying pan)

Joey, I have a copy of Dial-Guy uploaded to YouTube, just in case the original ever gets taken down. wave

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
jrsyjohn
Contributing NLG Member
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 14

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 12:29:06 AM »

Wait till he tell's you how a George Forman grill really works!
poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 01:14:20 AM »

Well, in all fairness the first guy did say that slot machines are designed to take your money. Can't argue with that.  Tongue Out
StatFreak

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 02:03:08 AM »

As long as we're being fair  frying pan then in all fairness to the Pachislo "patch-of-crap" guy, most (but not all) of his information does apply to Pachislos. His problem is that he's trying to equate Pachislos to Nevada type class III slot machines. That's like comparing apples and bowling balls.

• Pachislos DO cycle and are not completely random, however, the frequency of the Big Bonus and Regular Bonus rounds still varies randomly within narrow parameters, as do the regular payouts.
  • During normal play, the player has almost no control over where the reels will stop or when the machine will pay small wins, but they can sometimes be influenced to a small degree – although usually to the player's detriment, not to the player's advantage.
  • After completing the series of wins to set up the Big Bonus, the player DOES have control over the reels. This is when the skill aspect comes into play. A skillful player will be able to align the jackpot symbols to start the Big Bonus more quickly than an unskillful player, thus saving some tokens. This is only true after the Big Bonus has been set up through normal play.
  • During the Big Bonus, the player can use skill to prevent the Jac In, which starts each regular bonus round. Doing this allows the player to win more in the Big Bonus.

The BS:
  • None of what he's talking about applies to Neveda-style US. slots, which ARE as completely random as humanly possible.
  • Even Pachislos don't check how "full of coins" they are to "decide when to pay out." Duh!
  • He incorrectly equates random outcome with skill. (Blackjack, poker, and video poker are random outcome games in which skill can improve the payback. Slots, baccarat, and roulette are random outcome games in which skill doesn't matter.)

Finally, he's right about one thing: You can't beat the slots. Tongue Out

garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 02:36:47 AM »

I don't ever want to hear the word "pre-programmed" again.

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
StatFreak

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 02:49:31 AM »

I don't ever want to hear the word "pre-programmed" again.

Jason
Did your wife pre-program you to say that? Crazy frying pan Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

rilaw
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 17

An Addiction:)

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 10:32:54 PM »

"And I believe that is a rhinoceros"  bust gut laughing  Silly Me!

God why did I just watch that??????
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 11:43:17 PM »

Yeah, I played that part over and over.  Cracks me up.  Lol!

Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
StatFreak

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 12:35:15 AM »

'Cause you got suckered in, like the rest of us. Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 12:48:16 AM »

oh crap...now I gotta watch it just to see this bloody rhino.... Cry Laughing
StatFreak

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 02:08:11 AM »

oh crap...now I gotta watch it just to see this bloody rhino.... Cry Laughing

Just skip to 6:31 and avoid the rush. knockout frying pan

Maybe we should dub him "Rhinoceros Man," or just "Rhino-Man"?  I thought of "Patch-O-Crap Rhino Man," but it's too long, and while "Rhino Crap Man" is appropriate, it doesn't roll off the tongue well. Tongue Out

So we'll have "Dial-Guy" and "Rhino-Man"

Stat garfield
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:14:00 AM by StatFreak » Logged

Jeff99
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 56

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »

Now I know that all my machines must be defective - they all are missing the dial.   I hope he made the video of how cars run on water. Scratch Head Scratch Head

Jeff
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.