Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:47:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  My Brookstone rant
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Brookstone rant  (Read 13674 times)
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 12:18:38 PM »

Maybe we all ought to try and make some and send it to our local beef jerky connoisseur -
also known Capt. Happy and let him judge the winner!   Eating Cookie hide3 hide2
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 05:38:50 PM »

Maybe we all ought to try and make some and send it to our local beef jerky connoisseur -
also known Capt. Happy and let him judge the winner!   Eating Cookie hide3 hide2
Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post excessive drool excessive drool excessive drool obsessed drool obsessed drool obsessed drool smiley drool smiley drool smiley drool Steak Steak Steak WOOT! Cool Thumbs-Up Cool Thumbs-Up Cool Thumbs-Up idea light bulb

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 08:15:19 PM »

also known Capt. Happy and let him judge the winner!   Eating Cookie hide3 hide2
Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post Agree with Post excessive drool excessive drool excessive drool obsessed drool obsessed drool obsessed drool smiley drool smiley drool smiley drool Steak Steak Steak WOOT! Cool Thumbs-Up Cool Thumbs-Up Cool Thumbs-Up idea light bulb

I'm already bribing uh, "arranging for" your postal delivery person to redirect the jerky to my address as I type this...  stir the pot / get cooking Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
I told him he can eat 20% of the take. frying pan rotflmao rotflmao

SF garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Hotrodslots69
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 36

If all the smoke gets out it won't work anymore!

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 08:57:25 PM »

I friend of mine makes deer jerky that's so good you would think its a beef flay of jerky Crazy

StatFreak

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 09:21:02 PM »

I friend of mine makes deer jerky that's so good you would think its a beef flay of jerky Crazy

Actually, I'd rather it taste like venison than beef, but that's just me. Crazy rotflmao rotflmao

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Hotrodslots69
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »

In Ohio We seem to have an abundance of wild animals running around these days you never know what kind of jerky you might find arrow

StatFreak

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 09:39:38 PM »

In Ohio We seem to have an abundance of wild animals running around these days you never know what kind of jerky you might find arrow

Just don't eat any of that Democrap or Repugnican jerky! They both taste awful and will make you violently ill.  Silly Me! ttth Help Help

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 09:39:52 PM »

WOW! They shot 18 rare and almost extinct Bengal tigers in 24 hours?
Conservationists and animal rights people are going to have a fit...
I heard one monkey is still running around - every bloody hunter in Ohio is after him....
StatFreak

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 09:53:55 PM »

WOW! They shot 18 rare and almost extinct Bengal tigers in 24 hours?
Conservationists and animal rights people are going to have a fit...
I heard one monkey is still running around - every bloody hunter in Ohio is after him....

I just Googled that news story. Very sad. They should have brought in experts to trap as many of the animals as possible before resorting to shooting them. They also could have used tranquilizer guns and then caged them.

Hotrodslots69
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 10:07:41 PM »

They tried to tranquilize them and it did not work, if you are 15 feet away from a tiger and you shoot it with a dart all you are going to do is piss him off and then he will eat you Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!, they shot it with a dart and it turned on them the the deputy had no choice, my question is how in the hell did this guy get this many animals and no one knew till they were all loose, the news said he made a pile of dead chickens and laid beside it hoping the cats would eat him, one bit him in the head before he shot himself?????

StatFreak

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 11:36:15 PM »

... one bit him in the head before he shot himself?????

If I read the article correctly, it bit him afterwards.

poppo
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011, 11:41:40 PM »

They tried to tranquilize them and it did not work, ....

They also said they did not have enough tranquilizer darts and it was getting dark. They really had no choice at that point.

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 02:54:13 AM »

I just thought of something... If someone googles the story it may bring them here, and the reader will blame Brookstone for the dead animals Crazy Cry Laughing! Karma getting back at them? Scratch Head

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Hotrodslots69
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2011, 01:41:18 PM »

The part about him being bit in the head before he shot himself was reported on TV from the coroner report

StatFreak

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 06:02:12 PM »

The part about him being bit in the head before he shot himself was reported on TV from the coroner report

There seem to be multiple versions of this story from different news sources.  Duh! Not surprising, just disappointing. knockout

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.