Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:11:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT M Slot Reel Games
| | |-+  IGT M machine Mardi Gras
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT M machine Mardi Gras  (Read 3250 times)
David B Fowler
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 39

Panhead

« on: October 01, 2013, 09:14:22 PM »

I just acquired this machine and it plays fine. The only problem I am having might not be a problem, so here goes. If I play and win, anything up to and including 15 coins, plays sound when it adds the coins to the meter. If I get any higher wins, it makes no sounds as it adds the credits, but it does add the credits fine. Is this normal? I checked the dips on the sound board and they appear to be set ok but I dont see an adjustment for the payout sounds to be disabled or enabled. Strange that is produces sounds for only wins that are less than 20.
Just wondering about it.
Also looking for the linkage to get the coin return working, it has nothing under the button to the mech.
Dave
 Scratch Head

Still playin in the mud ..... after all these years.
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »

CRS, but that machine may have had a bell for anything over the 15 credits.
I have worked on a few over the years but....  Scratch Head

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
David B Fowler
Contributing NLG Member

Panhead

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 10:03:13 PM »

Ok my friend..... dont know about the bell, all electronic sounds. I will not let it rent too much space in my head. Still plays well and is really clean and shinny.
Dave

cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 10:31:18 PM »

It would have been an electromechanical bell mounted somewhere inside the cabinet. May be there and not working or taken out and the plug is still there. Your choice if you want to add it back or not. My Bally 6000 does the same thing on 200+ credit wins
David B Fowler
Contributing NLG Member

Panhead

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »

OK... I will look at the manual better to see if one was there. To me it doesnt make sense to have a bell ring on a 20 coin win when they have electronic sounds for everything up to that amount when there is a 25, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 600, 800 and a Jackpot of 2000. I would expect maybe at 250 and above but not as low as 20 when there is electronic sounds programmed in.
I do appreciate any and all info from yall.
Dave

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.