Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:36:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  CEI Video Poker Games.
| | |-+  CEI VIDEO POKER 906III VER 51.08 - STUCK ON TEST MODE! HELP! PLEASE!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CEI VIDEO POKER 906III VER 51.08 - STUCK ON TEST MODE! HELP! PLEASE!  (Read 11139 times)
bettyanne
« on: May 11, 2010, 11:51:37 PM »

I have  a 1988 CEI video poker machine - powers up - keys all work - tried everything - but machine is 'STUCK" on TEST MODE screen - which says screen ram ok and other info - but will not complete loading ?  (lol)

Anyone have any ideas?

Would be greatly appreciated - and did CEI (now owned by someone else I found through research) ever publish manual? Anyone have one?

(Knew that was a long shot but thought I'd give it a try!)

If you can help - I would be grateful!

thank you!
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 12:02:39 AM »

Exiting the test mode is accomplished by pressing the discard buttons 1, 2 and 3 simultaneously.

I hope this helps.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
bettyanne
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 12:34:37 AM »

WORKED PERFECTLY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Do you have any idea how to change it from INSERT COIN to FREE PLAY mode?  Just thought I'd ask...

Thank you again - so very much!
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 12:36:08 AM »

You must be the 2nd CEI owner, yoeddy has one also. We helped him fix it.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
bettyanne
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 12:39:58 AM »

Love the machne - even as old as it is - but was in storage for a few years and when we set it up - we somehow lost the ability not to have to insert coin - know how to fix this? lol I'm running out of quarters! lol
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 12:43:07 AM »

WORKED PERFECTLY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Do you have any idea how to change it from INSERT COIN to FREE PLAY mode?  Just thought I'd ask...

Thank you again - so very much!

I don't think there is a way to change it to free play mode...not that I've ever seen anyway.  Take a photo or video of your machine.  Always fun to share photos among the small CEI community.  Wink

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 233

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 12:51:21 AM »

Love the machne - even as old as it is - but was in storage for a few years and when we set it up - we somehow lost the ability not to have to insert coin - know how to fix this? lol I'm running out of quarters! lol

If there are credits in the machine above the maximum amount of coins allowed in the machine, coins will fall through.  In other words, if you have your game set to 10 coins max per play, and there are say 50 credits already registered in the machine, you cannot insert anymore coins until there are less than 10 credits left or until you cash out and start again.

Are you saying that "Insert Coin" is flashing and you still can't insert a coin in the machine?

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
bettyanne
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 12:56:59 AM »

Insert coin is flahing - but we had it set up (originally) that coins weren't necessary to play - it still rang up credits, etc. but you didn't have to insert quarters.

I will take a pic and post as soon as I get it all "sparkly" clean!
Neonkiss
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 436

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 09:18:53 AM »

Ill check tonight, but I think that's a dip switch setting.

Nothing brings people together better than a common enemy
343 / 60 brothers lost on that day.
doyson
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 3

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 11:36:14 PM »

do you still need the c.e.i. operation manual version 51.0x
it covers version up to 51.08
doyson@aol.com
United Coin Machine Company own and operates the c.e.i  games
we do not make the game anymore but still have about 300 game still in use'
awre
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 02:56:03 PM »

i am looking for a manual for the c.e.i. operation manual version 51.0x
any help will be appreicated, thanks

my email:    awre@infoconex.com
dormi
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 7

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 06:55:57 PM »

Try pressing discard 1,2,3. at the same time, that should return it to game over.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.