how can i rebirth / initialized cds on the money?

(1/1)

joslot:
hi new to the site, am trying learn/repair cds on the money machine I think it needs new batteries and initialized   thanks

CVslots:
Welcome to NewLifeGames!

I am no expert on CDS machines, but I believe you will need the birthing chip for the game. Seems like there are birthing chips specifically for each game theme, and then also a "universal" birthing chip that will work on all of the CDS games. I can ask my husband tonight or tomorrow for you if someone doesn't chime in meanwhile.

If you need to replace the battery, you may start researching that and get that ordered. I'm not sure what a CDS uses, but you can pull out the board and see. If you are lucky, they will just use a 3.6v Lithium, which is easily obtained from the vendors on here!  :89-

joslot:
Thanks for the response I have a manual, it says there are 2 battery's . but doesn't say any thing about birthing or initializing.      Thanks again     

CVslots:
Quote from: joslot on December 06, 2013, 06:57:35 PM

Thanks for the response I have a manual, it says there are 2 battery's . but doesn't say any thing about birthing or initializing.      Thanks again     

Another helpful manual, lol! We'll get you some info. Meanwhile, you may cruise the CDS board and see what you can find. Or just search "CDS battery" at the top of the page.  :89-

CVslots:
If you're battery is low, you should be getting some type of error. I am guessing you are? There are 2 batteries, but the one that typically goes dead is the CR2354 watch type battery on the board. Pull out your board (with power off, of course), and you should see it. After that battery is replaced, you will need to reset the clock and initialize the game. The instructions on how to initialize the game are explained in the manual.

Let me know if you need a battery, as I think I have them on our website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index