Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:36:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT S2000 and Vision Games.
| | |-+  "Oh, say can you see..." (Photos and Video)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Oh, say can you see..." (Photos and Video)  (Read 4942 times)
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 233

« on: January 18, 2011, 01:54:58 AM »

Hey guys,

Yes, tis another kit, a Red White & Blue that I bought from reho33!   waving flag  American Flag  waving flag  American Flag  waving flag

I decided to run the ol "frost" test that I used on my Crystal Sevens kit.  I put the belly and top glass under scalding hot water and scraped off the frosting.  I then cleaned the back of the glass and applied Valspar Interior frosting to the entire back side of each piece of glass...bout 3 coats each.  Cleaned the backlit reel strips on each side.  I had ordered another set of backlit reels from Bob at Samron and cleaned the bulb housing and bulbs with Q-Tips.  Lotta crud builds up on those things as you guys know.

Anyway, after getting it all set up, and with a hand on my heart, I present you with Red White & Blue.   waving flag  American Flag  waving flag  American Flag  waving flag

Thanks,
Jason

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmcmirGdXok&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BmcmirGdXok&rel=0</a>

* IMG_0849.JPG (113.38 KB, 640x480 - viewed 238 times.)

* IMG_0851.JPG (109.16 KB, 640x480 - viewed 246 times.)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:23:56 AM by Yoeddy1 » Logged

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 02:10:14 AM »

Now you need red, and blue LED's for the buttons  applause
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 02:43:35 AM »

That is awesome!!! K+ Glad to find a good "home" for the kit.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
Magicslots
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 62

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 03:07:58 AM »

Hail   Hail   Hail  Great job Jason...Man you make me jealous!!  Homer Insane
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:37:06 PM by Magicslots » Logged

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."  (Sir Winston Churchill)
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 04:29:24 AM »

Now you need red, and blue LED's for the buttons  applause

The red "Change" button, blue "Change Denom" button, and white "Everything else" buttons will cut it for me.  Smiley

Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 04:50:08 AM »

Just got my ultra pristine belly glass and reel glass from Samron today!  The original belly glass had an off-white color instead of a bright white like the top glass probably due to age.  With the reel strips that I picked up from coorslight and the backlight mod that Bunker suggested, this game is now perfect! 

I can relax now.  Wink

Thanks,
Jason

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 07:05:54 AM »

I can relax now.  Wink

Thanks,
Jason
For the next 15 minutes, at least.  Crazy  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Jason, I think I see a dust speck and a finger print on one of your reel strips...     SpongeBob Butt

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 07:38:41 AM »

I can relax now.  Wink

Thanks,
Jason
For the next 15 minutes, at least.  Crazy  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Jason, I think I see a dust speck and a finger print on one of your reel strips...     SpongeBob Butt

Stat,

You are BAD!!! Funny Post Spank Spank Spank But do I mean that in a good way?  Cry Laughing

I can't say anything since I got a good laugh that I needed! bust gut laughing rotflmao bust gut laughing

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.