Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 07:51:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
| | |-+  Buzz's General Insanity. Enter at your own Risk !!! (Moderator: Buzz)
| | | |-+  Buzz's General Insanity. Enter at your own Risk !!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buzz's General Insanity. Enter at your own Risk !!!  (Read 29715 times)
Buzz
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 02:49:40 AM »

Bill  If your gonna get this thread off topic, let me tell you about a new I Game I have called Resque Business. Bonus round you have a stripper taking off all her clothes.  If your lucky you can get her stark naked.   Clap Clap Clap

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 02:58:50 AM »

Take a Photo or it didn't happen...

Dancing Party Dancing Party excessive drool excessive drool Dancing Party Dancing Party

Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Thanks,
Bill
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2012, 03:09:01 AM »

According to my Bally Proslot 6000 manual the audit key switch is on the right side of machine.  Soooo Bally determines left/right  base on you looking at the Machine.  Page 2-13 if you want to  look at your Bally manual.
Mike .
good post MIKE . As i posted earlier . I agree with the makers of the machines . If they say the handle is on the players RIGHT it must be so . If the machine is playing by itself then that is a different story as its perspective would be the same as a person.

Did Bally's as a Co. write the 6000 manual, or some nit wit that was employed by Bally's write it, who by the way may be a member on this forum and doesn't know his left from right !!  ( the word typo comes to mind )  Duh! Duh! Duh!
BUZZ  . Are you saying there are nitwits on this forum ?????  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2012, 03:12:44 AM »

Bill   I swear  it's the truth.  If your so incline at the beginning of the bonus round you can choose a Male Stripper I went for the other one. (Female )

Kevin  Are you trying to get me in trouble ??  YES guess I am !!  Your package is in the mail.

PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2012, 03:47:20 AM »

2 pages of intense discussion about where our right and left sides are . It is looking more like a debate of our U.S. congress yes as no definitive answer on where our right and left sides are  has been reached . I think its time for a payed recess as we have exhausted every reasonable answer and some from nitwits ( sorry BUZZ it was to funny to leave out  rotflmao ) to this life shattering problem.  Nobody  knows there right from there left  P.B .      BUZZ. Bill me

brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2012, 04:03:50 AM »

It is looking more like a debate of our U.S. congress yes as no definitive answer on where our right and left sides are  has been reached . I think its time for a payed recess as we have exhausted every reasonable answer and some from nitwits ( sorry BUZZ it was to funny to leave out  rotflmao ) to this life shattering problem. 

Wait, you forgot we have to vote to give ourselves a raise!  Crazy Silly Me! frying pan yes arrow Tongue Out

Thanks,
Bill
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 04:57:48 AM »

I ran the projector at school too...  Cry Laughing
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 05:00:09 AM »

Paint the left hand side of your machine green Buzz...that way it matches the "port" side of the machine...which is also the same number of letters in the French" word "vert" ( which means green ...)  arrow

I don't know who told me that...
I'm suspecting it was a Frenchmean that owned a boating insurance company up in Quebec...lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:44:30 AM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
jdkmunch
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 624

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2012, 10:53:41 AM »

I'm worried about you Buzz
Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2012, 11:02:21 AM »

Paint the left hand side of your machine green Buzz...that way it matches the "port" side of the machine...which is also the same number of letters in the French" word "vert" ( which means green ...)  arrow

Mark  That's why we keep you around, gee what a simple solution. But just so I don't make a mistake which side do I paint Green the hinge side or the Handel side ??? OH inside or outside  ???????????

PLUNGER BOY  Speaking about nit wits  don't tell Bunker I said this but he's as fucked up as I am. Any moron knows a ship has a green running light on the Starboard side, Red is to port !!!!!   stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 11:37:01 AM »

The exception is with stages...IE...Stage left if the left side of the stage when you are facing the stage. Even if you are on stage facing the audience it is still the same. It would then actually be on your right.

As someone who was involved with theater for many years, I have to correct this; the whole reason behind calling it "stage left" and "stage right" is that you're designating the direction as viewed from the stage. As viewed from the audience, it's called "house left" and "house right". House left = stage right and vice versa.

Upstage is the back of the stage, down stage is the front, and the term "upstaged" comes from an actor moving towards the rear of the stage, which forces the other actor(s) to face away from the audience. This puts the audience's attention squarely on the actor that moved upstage, since that's the only player whose face can be seen.  yes

and yes, I ran the projector in school too.  Nerd  arrow Crazy Nerd
I ran the projector at school too...  Cry Laughing

As a former employer I supplied the curtains, counterweight rigging including headblocks, loft blocks, cables, battens, t-bar guide system,
counterweight arbor, ect. for 20 some years. arrow Crazy rotflmao

Ron (r273)

Mr. Dinoman
Mr. Dinoman
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 139

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »

I stand corrected! Silly Me! Silly Me!...While seaching for a answer, I came across this :

http://answers.ask.com/Health/Other/what_is_stage_left

The answer is clearly wrong...I guess this helps support Buzz's frustration....

However after all is said and done, if you think about it-If you are a actor, you are the "Operator"...When you open up the slot machine door, you are now the "Tech." not the operator...When a mechanic is working under the hood of your car, he is the "Tech." not the operator...So I guess Left and Right is from the "Operator's" point of view... Scratch Head
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:22:54 PM by Mr. Dinoman » Logged
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 01:44:40 PM »

Yep, it's a slow weekend.  Tongue Out
Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »

I stand corrected! Silly Me! Silly Me!...While seaching for a answer, I came across this :

http://answers.ask.com/Health/Other/what_is_stage_left

The answer is clearly wrong...I guess this helps support Buzz's frustration....

However after all is said and done, if you think about it-If you are a actor, you are the "Operator"...When you open up the slot machine door, you are now the "Tech." not the operator...When a mechanic is working under the hood of your car, he is the "Tech." not the operator...So I guess Left and Right is from the "Operator's" point of view... Scratch Head

I wonder which side of the car the right front tire is on ??????????????

brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 05:25:57 PM »

Buzz, I don't know why you're worried so much about the car sides.

There's no left or right side on cars, only the Man's side and the Woman's side.   stir the pot / get cooking WIFE!!!

Thanks,
Bill
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 698

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »

What about a machine that doesn't have anything on each side, like a slant top machine?   Where's the top and bottom of a slant top machine?  Do you open it from the bottom?  Is the candle on the top?  Where is the arm rest?
 :ph-
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 02:31:37 AM »

One must give way to any red lights at all times!!!!
uh...just like automotive traffic lights...green is a go!

If you see red at night, you must turn or tack your vessel.

From Wikipedia.com....>>>

Port and starboard are nautical terms which refer to the left and right sides, respectively, of a ship or as perceived by a person on board facing the bow (front).
At night, the port side of a vessel is indicated with a red navigation light and the starboard side with a green one.

* ROW at sea.png (51.15 KB, 627x540 - viewed 400 times.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:42:33 AM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 02:51:19 AM »

PLUNGER BOY  Speaking about nit wits  don't tell Bunker I said this but he's as fucked up as I am. Any moron knows a ship has a green running light on the Starboard side, Red is to port !!!!!   stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking

Whew! I'm sure glad I was the skipper on my boat Buzz
and not seeing you on the lake at night coming at me!!!!  yes

Port means left and green.
Starboard means right and red.
One must pass on the right-hand side at all times!!!!

From Wikipedia.com....>>>

Port and starboard are nautical terms which refer to the left and right sides, respectively, of a ship or as perceived by a person on board facing the bow (front).
At night, the port side of a vessel is indicated with a red navigation light and the starboard side with a green one.

Mark  you didn't have to go and make my point for me.  READ your post, really read it.  Did you know one aw-shit wipes out 5 at-a-boys !!!!!!

"At night, the port side of a vessel is indicated with a red navigation light and the starboard side with a green one"

I see what your doing, changing your post after the fact, you must be taking lessons from slotsx2
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:11:57 AM by Buzz » Logged

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2012, 03:46:53 AM »

but that was looking at it from the front of the boat! lol
Just kidding....I have no idea where I heard the of green being "vert" and "left".
I didn't really change anything...I just added to it.
Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2012, 03:57:11 AM »

Mark  I have 5 boats in the back yard.

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2012, 11:21:14 AM »

Boy I sure changed this around from which side of a slot machine is right or left to
talking about boats. bust gut laughing

Ron (r273)
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 11:40:25 AM »

Mark  I have 5 boats in the back yard.
  BUZZ . THE question would be . Are the 5 boats on the right side or left side of the property ? Scratch Head AND don't tell me there in the middle or the center of the property as we can google the property and look at it from space.  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

edski
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 123

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 12:19:38 PM »

A tailor will ask if you "dress left" or "dress right".
Is that his perspective, or yours?

Spoiled Rotten Birds
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 01:45:23 PM »

Mark  I have 5 boats in the back yard.

That doesn't mean you know how to navigate them at night.
Owning 5 boats is like saying I own 5 pairs of skis.
But it doesn't mean that I'll get down the mountain without hitting a tree...  bust gut laughing

I'm just kidding about a lot of this and I'm sure that you know your left from right
and port and starboard !!!
It's amazing how many normal boating enthusiasts don't though but racers do...

I was competing in a sailing Regatta at Kingston, Ontario in the 90's trying to qualify for a spot on the Olympic racing team
and there was over 102 Laser dinghy's rounding the leeward mark!
Not one boat touched each other!
You'd hear the guys yelling "Starboard!" and hear the leeward boats tacking like nuts!
It was exciting as hell !!!
You should see the mass clusterf**k behind the starting line just before the cannon goes off with all the competitors jockeying for position!!
It's utter mayhem!

* mayhem.png (320.17 KB, 575x428 - viewed 387 times.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 01:52:25 PM by stayouttadabunker » Logged
Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2012, 02:01:09 PM »

Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic Off Topic

I started this thread about a subjet that is close to my heart and seems it's been turned into a huge joke.  I can live with that but when you start talking about where my DILLY WACKER is _______________  "port side"

PLUNGER BOY   5 acres and they are just about dead nuts center of the property.  One of them is a GREEN Boat maybe I had better rearrange them so the White one doesn't run into the Green one in the dark ! (NO Bunker I'm not going to paint one of them RED.)

Mark I do own about 25 water skis but they are all singles, one pair for Kids and one pair of adults,
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 02:23:43 PM by Buzz » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.