Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:41:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
| | |-+  Buzz's General Insanity. Enter at your own Risk !!! (Moderator: Buzz)
| | | |-+  Slow Day on the Forum
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slow Day on the Forum  (Read 6919 times)
Buzz
Topic Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« on: April 10, 2013, 05:06:55 AM »

It's been kind of slow so thought I'd tell all you how my week went last week. I had been to see this Urologist about a cyst in my bladder, he told me I needed a Ultrasound of the bladder and I told him my family Doctor had already had one done.  The Urologist inform me that he would take a different kind, he would take his internally going through the rectum.( This is something I really wanted to hear )  OK  I show up for this test last Wed. as I'm waiting in the waiting room I can see the Doctor and it looks like hes holding a telephone hand set, upside down to his ear, I mean the wire was sicking up not down. I'm thinking WTF, this clown doesn't know up from down and I better find a different Doctor. About then they call my name so back to the examining room I go. ( not a good sign when you see a tube of lube on the counter ) Nurse tells me to strip from the waist down and she will be back. When she gets back right away shes got a syringe in one hand and my pecker in the other hand and I'm hollering " what the hell are you doing " she shows me there is no needle on this syringe and she going to reverse flow this pain killer back to the bladder. Little later the Doctor comes in, this is when I figure out at one time this guy must have been a Capt. of a Submarine in the Indian Navy, he shoves a parascope up where the pain killer flowed earlier. ( I'm trying my damnest to clean this story up as much as I can )  Results were no cyst, no cancer and " you need a ultrasound, come back in tomorrow at 10:30"

So went in the next day Thursday and I figured they had found a short cut to my bladder they would do it again.  WRONG I won't tell that whole story other than I told that dude if he started getting pictures of my Adam's apple on his radar screen he went in to damn far, and if you offer me a piece of candy when you finish I'm gonna punch you right in the nose.

Friday had a appointment with my Optamologist and got my monthly shot in the eyeball. I did ask the Doctor how far he stuck the needle in my eye and he said only about a 1/8 inch.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 09:35:52 AM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
LOL BUZZ -WE HAVE THE SAME DOCTORS OVER HERE ON EAST COAST .

IN NOV. . of 2012 I HAD SIMILAR TEST ..  thought i had a blockage in bladder or Kidney stones or something stuck in  my "man hose" aka penis  ... i was having extreme problems getting a drop out ..
Partly was caused by a  nerve in my back caused it to have "NO FEELING" to pee out even with full bladder . ..

what bothered me in the past 14 years i have had a camera put in every part of my body at one time or another to look for ?? .. ASK THE DOCTORS ..I CANT PRONOUNCE LET ALONE SPELL HALF  THE WORDS THEY  WERE LOOKING FOR .. . rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Back to the story .. i got a sedative placed directly inside my ummm "blow hole " of penis .. this is what BOTHERED ME ..

I AM THE GUY WHO IS NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING !!!!
I have had broken bones -- fell out of trees -- almost froze to death once in a blizzard falling through thin ice up to my neck .. taken a bullet in the back .. been stabbed several times ..had been in 3---4 incredible car crashes while i was racing cars .. two car crashes as passenger on reg road .. 
hit over the head with a hockey stick -no helmet .. 33 stiches later .. broke fingers - been cut with razors down to the bone .. been bitten by k-9 dogs my own lol ...had ultrasound of the family jewels from a super hot nurse + yes got a rise .. very embarresed .. so i covered all except this camera the doctor stuck down my penis ..looking for a stone or blockage in my bladder .
when he started there was him and one nurse in exam room . within 2 minutes there were 5 nurses in the exam room ??? while im leaning back with that god awefull batadyne stuff painted all over my privates ..the DR. LOOKS FOR 3-5 MINUTES with camera .. finds nothing --he fills up my bladder with just regular solution .

then says can you please try to pee it out it will come out the tube no worry of it getting on you .. ..
i said DOC im one of these guys who does not like a audience when i go .. my wife or kids or a few buddies is fine .. but you brought in 5 nurses   ????

he said no problem i understand THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD THE TUBE ABOUT 15 FEET LONG WENT TO A 5 GALLONG STAINLESS STEEL BUCKET .
HE SAID HANG ON I AM GOING TO EVACUATE YOUR BLADDER ..  Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh! I SAID GREAT IM GOING TO BURST ..

WELL WHAT WERE THE 5 NURSES DOING BESIDES STARING AT MY EQUIPMENT ???   ANSWER !!  NOTHING !! IT STARTED TO COME OUT OF THE OTHER END OF HOSE AT SUCH FORCE IT BLEW THE HOSE OUT OF THE BUCKET .. ONE NURSE GRABBED THE HOSE LIKE A BROKEN AIR LINE WHIPPING BACK AND FOURTH .. SHE SPRAYED EVERY NURSE IN THAT ROOM EXCEPT THE DR. AND MYSELF .. THEY WERE COVERED IN A MIXTURE OF URINE & SALENE SOLUTION .
I LAUGHED SO HARD IT WAS LIKE A 3-STOOGES EPSODE . THEY WERE ALL SOAKED .. THE DR. SAID I WAS FINE NO BLOCKAGE NO STONES ETC ..GET DRESSED GO HOME ..
 Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing
SO I FIGURE THOSE NURSES WONT BE SO CURIOUS OF WHAT GOES ON NEXT TIME .. THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED ..  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

hospital stories i love them .. every one is "unique " in its own way ..

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 10:44:04 AM »

I may as well tell you my story in short version. 7 years ago went in for biopsy of prostrate & Collin isotropy same day. He asked if ever had blather checked & I said no. So he went in & checked that & there was a pallop. rolled me over & did postrate thing. Rolled back over & went in again & removed pallop. From there went & got Collin isotropy done. Pallop was cancer but got in time. After that had to go in for him to check blather every 6 month. After 5 years only once a year. Good thing is all is in good shape now.
EXCUSE MY SPELLING ON SOME OF THIS S**T.
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 10:49:03 AM »

I may as well tell you my story in short version. 7 years ago went in for biopsy of prostrate & Collin isotropy same day. He asked if ever had blather checked & I said no. So he went in & checked that & there was a pallop. rolled me over & did postrate thing. Rolled back over & went in again & removed pallop. From there went & got Collin isotropy done. Pallop was cancer but got in time. After that had to go in for him to check blather every 6 month. After 5 years only once a year. Good thing is all is in good shape now.
EXCUSE MY SPELLING ON SOME OF THIS S**T.

SAME HERE SPELLING ON THE MEDICAL TERMS FORGET IT .. its amazing what they can do today ..modern medicine is fantastic .. its the AUDIENCE STUFF I DONT THINK WAS NESSESARY . GLAD IT ALL TURNED OUT OK FOR YOU ..

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 02:20:52 AM »

Oh! The things I'm looking soooo forward to doing when I get older... arrow
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 09:22:37 AM »

Oh! The things I'm looking soooo forward to doing when I get older... arrow

Bunker you dont have to be old to have these test ..you should have these test at 40 years old on up  .. it may just save your life ..
im only in my 50's im not old as dirt like BUZZ kidding Buzz of course ....

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 01:30:28 AM »

oh! okay! Thanks for the heads up D!
Guess I better schedule a check-up!  bawling
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 01:44:15 AM »

oh! okay! Thanks for the heads up D!
Guess I better schedule a check-up!  bawling
OH Mr Bunker it's time for your check up . Don't be scared I'm here to comfort you

* th-2.jpeg (10.82 KB, 166x300 - viewed 409 times.)

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 01:50:58 AM »

Now Kevin who are you trying to Bull S**t you just trying to build Bubker up for a BIG down fall.   Mark don't believe all this.  Nurses don't wear those white hats anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 02:14:38 AM »

Now Kevin who are you trying to Bull S**t you just trying to build Bubker up for a BIG down fall.   Mark don't believe all this.  Nurses don't wear those white hats anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUZZ . I thought the gloves would reassure Bunker that all safety assssspects have been met . P.B. 

Buzz
Topic Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 03:07:41 AM »

Kevin  I bet you she's got more plastic than a Barbie doll !!

Now you done it, Bunker is gonna have to file bankruptcy  cause he's going to schedule physicals in every clinic in 3 counties. When he's done if he has as many needles sticking out of him as he has had stuck in him, he's going to look like a Porcupine.

Bunker  This plumber is sh**ing you, those gloves aren't made out of rubber.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:03:54 PM by Buzz » Logged

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 02:57:22 PM »

Hey? Dem red plusses? Are those the reset buttons?    rotflmao
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »

Hey? Dem red plusses? Are those the reset buttons?    rotflmao
I think they are push or pull style .  bust gut laughing P.B.

Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 12:09:19 PM »

Hey? Dem red plusses? Are those the reset buttons?    rotflmao

Hey Bunker, ask your gal friend, she will set you straight yes

Ron (r273).
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 03:54:05 PM »

Hey Bunker, ask your gal friend, she will set you straight yes

Ron (r273).

Yeah...she'll smack me on the head that's what I'll get!!  Tongue Out
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.