Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:38:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff
| |-+  Pinball Games
| | |-+  Video with pinball, unfotunately no slots though
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video with pinball, unfotunately no slots though  (Read 8595 times)
cfh
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 113

« on: March 31, 2010, 08:17:34 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VjkJfSisd_Q&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VjkJfSisd_Q&rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 08:24:38 AM by cfh » Logged
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 430

I DONT SELL ON EBAY ITS NOT ME .

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 09:56:05 AM »

NICE POST TO BAD WE DONT SEE MORE OF THE BALLS BANGING THE BUMPERS HERE !!

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 12:27:19 PM »

Well spoken, Clay. applause applause I'm glad to see that you've been able to get your message out to a larger audience.

I find it satisfying to note that the children and teenagers who have been to my home and have played my pinball machine have always reacted positively, despite having been raised solely on video games. Even in this day of quick cuts, video realism and immersion, the experience of interacting with a physical ball on a real table never ceases to hold their interest -- or mine, for that matter.

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 12:27:55 PM »

Everything old is new again

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »

HAAAAAAAA TELL MY BODY THAT ONE !!! LOL

I just gave everyone karma !! hoping to reverse the body from getting older  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST , what you think & what you do is who you become.
StatFreak

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »

I just gave everyone karma !! hoping to reverse the body from getting older  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

Right back at ya'. I hope it helps... yes   ...Oww, my arthritis flared up while I was clicking on your +karma link.  bawling knockout Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 01:51:36 PM »

Clay, you're a movie star!!!

Good job, glad to see more pinball wizards in today's world.

We even have a machine in our lab at work...

Thanks,
Bill
ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 02:20:08 PM »

I just gave everyone karma !! hoping to reverse the body from getting older  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

Right back at ya'. I hope it helps... yes   ...Oww, my arthritis flared up while I was clicking on your +karma link.  bawling knockout Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I just gave everyone karma !! hoping to reverse the body from getting older  Scratch Head Scratch Head Scratch Head

Right back at ya'. I hope it helps... yes   ...Oww, my arthritis flared up while I was clicking on your +karma link.  bawling knockout Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

David,
I have some medicine for that you know about .. that helps with my arthritis PERFECT .. but i found out yesterday at docs ??
it does not let the kick stand down after extended use !! hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit

Donnie

not Rocket on this one !!

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 09:44:06 PM »

David,
I have some medicine for that you know about .. that helps with my arthritis PERFECT .. but i found out yesterday at docs ??
it does not let the kick stand down after extended use !! hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit

Donnie

Donnie,

So are you trying to tell me that the solution that stops INFLAMATION, but unfortunately it also prevents INFLATION??? bawling bawling bawling You know there are other pills that help with the INFLATION, but they probably cause INFLAMATION!!! hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit There is no winning in this world other than Laughing and Smiling it looks like!  yes rotflmao yes rotflmao yes

After re-reading the post I am thinking that I may have gotten the side effect wrong??? Scratch Head Or did I? Scratch Head

CH CaptainHappy

P.S. I got the email, but am in tax mode trying to get caught up so I have not replied. I might as well do it here now! HA HA Crazy I still have to watch for Jackie to go on sale so that I can get into that! As for Dex I am always a season behind as I don't have premium TV and I wait for the DVD release, and while I was waiting someplace, I accidentally read in a magazine about the new DEX stuff and spoiled last season for me!! hissy fit bawling hissy fit

Remember the captainhappy email address is better as it gets checked more frequently than that one!

Take care Buddy! wave

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 09:51:27 PM »

A random K+ storm just blew through here!  Clap Clap Clap We need to make more smiles happen!

Also I can't see the video, did I break it? Help

CH CaptainHappy

StatFreak

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 03:45:15 AM »

David,

Donnie

Donnie,

So are you trying to tell me that the solution that stops INFLAMATION, but unfortunately it also prevents INFLATION??? bawling bawling bawling You know there are other pills that help with the INFLATION, but they probably cause INFLAMATION!!! hissy fit hissy fit hissy fit There is no winning in this world other than Laughing and Smiling it looks like!  yes rotflmao yes rotflmao yes

After re-reading the post I am thinking that I may have gotten the side effect wrong??? Scratch Head Or did I? Scratch Head

CH CaptainHappy

Donnie, sometimes you just have to keep the bike moving to hold it upright if you can't get the kickstand working. From what you've told me, if the economic choice is a compromise between lowering inflation lucidly or the pain of fighting the increasing flow of narcotics across the border, I'd go with you on deflating the kickstand for while -- just have her sit on the seat. Tongue Out wave

Take care of yourself first, Donnie. F(* the doctors; they have their own bikes. At least you won't be getting anyone PreDnant in the No parking Zone.. Wink

The Captain CaptainHappy is right: you have to laugh and have a sense of humor. This world is too hard to take any other way. Crazy bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

SF garfield

P.S. Sorry Clay. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Bad Stat  Spank rotflmao rotflmao

ROCKET
ROCKET
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 10:14:29 AM »

Clap Clap Clap Clap TO THE TWO FUNNY GUYS    Clap Clap Clap

well three I started it . YES you both are on same level of ground we all walk on two feet right now !!(sometimes on three )   yes yes yes yes

the "KICK STAND"       in the teens to 40 was well used never a stop without a drop !! champagne champagne champagne champagne        Cactus Cactus Cactus Cactus Cactus Cactus Cactus Cactus

but the Pred.  nis   one.  over a period of time does work fantastic for inflamation "when used correctlty"  in my condition of 24/7 chronic pain
from missing a few of those things called DISC in back and neck !!
along with dozens of nerve blocks throughout the year ..

the sad part is it does affect the unflation part--- it  does get halted at times !! gives me time to work on the house lol play with the dogs
play my own slots for once !!
now of course there is> test    toss ter own  << replacement .. or the famous blue pill ..  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
I wish i had stock in that co. when it came out that went off like a ROCKET !! NO PUN !! the balance act of out of pain to do daily duties vs what was all one thought about at 18 yrs old and on  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

you do have to take the pain away for things to work anyway ?? doctors -- hey I have been to every hospital in the state of MA. 
in the past 15 yrs . they all have the same conclusion !! what it is is what it is !! will a doctor write a script for the medicine ?? ==NO !
so Dr. House presecribes it to me ...and it gives me a life again !!
if you or anyone has suffered from chronic pain 24/7    >not accute pain << it alters your life to a degree you can only imagine !!its not waiting for pain to arrive it living pain !!..

well this was of course a drift off the norm as ususal  bunny2 bunny2 bunny2 bunny2 bunny2 bunny2 but many members im sure can learn from this also !or relate to it ??

Dr. House  over & out !!!  Dr. House Dr. House Dr. House Dr. House Dr. House Dr. House <<<<I  look better than that !!  wooo weeee !!

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 07:02:53 PM »

A random K+ storm just blew through here!  Clap Clap Clap We need to make more smiles happen!

Also I can't see the video, did I break it? Help

CH CaptainHappy

Well, Back on track again!!! At least all of the attention made the video work again!!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Pretty cool press there Clay! I was finally able to view the video, and there were some awesome games in the video! K+ again for posting and sharing!

I will resist the desire to get a pinball machine, as I do not need another sickness!  knockout Help knockout rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

CH CaptainHappy

StatFreak

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 09:51:08 PM »

I will resist the desire to get a pinball machine, as I do not need another sickness!  knockout Help knockout rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

CH CaptainHappy

Pay Me   Yooooo willlll getttt ahhh pinballlll maaaachine   Pay Me   Yooooo willlll getttt ahhh pinballlll maaaachine   Pay Me
Pay Me   Yooooo willlll getttt ahhh pinballlll maaaachine   Pay Me   Yooooo willlll getttt ahhh pinballlll maaaachine   Pay Me

P.S. CaptainHappy you know that I can no longer see the glow effect on my computer. knockout

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 06:11:25 AM »

garfield

I guess that you get a K+ for your sacrifice and emotional torture!!!

CH CaptainHappy

StatFreak

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 08:56:44 AM »

garfield

CH CaptainHappy

Crazy 

CaptainHappy  Did they glow? Was it good for you? SpongeBob Butt

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 09:20:21 AM »

garfield

CH CaptainHappy

Crazy 

CaptainHappy  Did they glow? Was it good for you? SpongeBob Butt

It may have glown too much! I made a purchase today!!! No it was not a pinball machine! I just wanted to lead you on! HA HA  Crazy bust gut laughing Crazy

CH CaptainHappy

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.