Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:03:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Can I still get sound without a pro 1 or pro 2 sound board?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can I still get sound without a pro 1 or pro 2 sound board?  (Read 4548 times)
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 499

« on: October 02, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »

I believe that I have a bad sound board or sound chip in my Bally 6000 machine. I did see in the set up menu that I can disable the pro sound and get an internal sound. does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how do I go about getting sound without a pro sound 1 or 2 board?

Thanks,

David
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 07:49:30 PM »

In setup
68 set to-0000   for internal
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »

I did that, now do I need to change my speaker connections? It was originally set up with the dual speakers up top. Also, where would my volume control for internal sound?

Thanks,

David
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »

I did that, now do I need to change my speaker connections? It was originally set up with the dual speakers up top. Also, where would my volume control for internal sound?

Thanks,

David
I'm not sure about speaker wires.
Volume control should be on L side of mpu tray
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 01:19:54 AM »

do I need to leave all of my connectors on my pro sound 2 board attached and hooked up to my back pane board as well? The bottom right speaker wires run to a white connector that is supposed to go to the pro sound 2 board. In order to get the internal sound, shoud that white connector plug into something in order to get sound?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:38:58 AM by BR549 Auto Sales » Logged
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 10:08:10 AM »

do I need to leave all of my connectors on my pro sound 2 board attached and hooked up to my back pane board as well? The bottom left speaker wires run to a white connector that is supposed to go to the pro sound 2 board. In order to get the internal sound, shoud that white connector plug into something in order to get sound?

I'm not sure but look behind bill acceptor if there is a wire there that it plugs into.
Ford
b5srt
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 40

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 12:20:49 AM »

I believe that I have a bad sound board or sound chip in my Bally 6000 machine. I did see in the set up menu that I can disable the pro sound and get an internal sound. does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how do I go about getting sound without a pro sound 1 or 2 board?

Thanks,

David

Yes, I posted this once before for you

Disconnect the pro sound speaker wires off the speaker and hook up the main mpu speaker wires to your speaker and you will get more sound on the bonus spins. The main mpu speaker wires are usually coiled up on the right side behind the bill acceptor assembly.

stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 02:16:31 AM »

Deja vu around here...>>>

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=14722.msg126345#msg126345

By the way...that was only about 2 weeks ago.
The moderator didn't remove his thread either.
After this - they may never be removed...  bust gut laughing Cry Laughing
BR549 Auto Sales
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 02:33:30 AM »

BTW what I needed removed was the fact that I had FOUND the board and chip that I needed from Jim. This is an issue on another machine. The wires are already connected to the bottom right speaker, what I need to know is where do those 2 speaker wires connect back into the game if there is no pro sound 1 or 2 board in the game?
b5srt
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 40

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 02:41:09 AM »

BTW what I needed removed was the fact that I had FOUND the board and chip that I needed from Jim. This is an issue on another machine. The wires are already connected to the bottom right speaker, what I need to know is where do those 2 speaker wires connect back into the game if there is no pro sound 1 or 2 board in the game?

there are two seperate sets of speaker wires, disconect the wires on the speaker and locate the other speaker wires behind the bill acceptor assembly and hook those up, change your menu setting and you should be done. The other wires are already wired into the main MPU.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.