Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:30:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  Bally Reel Games. (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Bally hopper board needed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bally hopper board needed  (Read 4073 times)
modman
« on: October 24, 2009, 03:05:48 AM »

I am looking for an older hopper board dated 1994 and the part number is AS 3356-244. My machine is an S5500 but I'm not sure what version hopper and hopper board it is the way it came. I tried other hopper boards unlike the one I have and they didn't work. Any help is very appreciated. I hate swapping hoppers between two machines. I have 2 hoppers and only one board, the one board works on both hoppers and both machines so it's just the board I need. Thanks
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 03:54:50 AM »

I bought a spare board a couple of years ago and I can let you have it to get you by. I don't think it was ever installed you can have it for the $15 I paid for it. Just send me a PM with your address. this board is marked Bally Gaming Inc @ 1994 AS-3356-244  REV. C     Buzz   

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1262

703 730-0821

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 12:57:45 PM »

There is a jumper for single optic or dual optic and if you change between the 2 you have to do a ram clear, there was some older software for the 5500 in the 90's I remember that always caused a error code with the dual optics that had to do with timing between the 2 optics so for home use we just changed the jumper, unplugged the second optic and ram cleared it

Selling Quality Tested and Guaranteed Slot Parts and Machines at Wholesale

http://stores.ebay.com/BLUE-RIDGE-SLOT-SERVICE
modman
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »

There is a jumper for single optic or dual optic and if you change between the 2 you have to do a ram clear, there was some older software for the 5500 in the 90's I remember that always caused a error code with the dual optics that had to do with timing between the 2 optics so for home use we just changed the jumper, unplugged the second optic and ram cleared it

I didn't know about the jumpers for the optics, where is it located? I am trying to buy a board from a member who responded before you which has the exact board I need according to the part number so I thought I would give that a try first. I also need help on the progressive  as well as I sent out the brain box to the person who sold me the machine and has never sent it back to me and only gave me excuses on how his warehouse burnt down and other excuses and this was a period of over 3 years. I just been to busy to pursue it and I just decided to just buy another brain box and try to get it working again.
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

703 730-0821

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 04:07:16 PM »

will look it up later when I get a minute, it is in the 5500 manual, I just have to dig it out

modman
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 04:14:20 PM »

will look it up later when I get a minute, it is in the 5500 manual, I just have to dig it out

OK thanks!
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »

Jim the board I have has a jumper at JP1  In a PM I told modman to move it and see if it would work

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
blueridgeslots
703 730-0821
Senior Full time Member.

703 730-0821

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 04:39:41 PM »

Jim the board I have has a jumper at JP1  In a PM I told modman to move it and see if it would work

I think you have to clear the ram if I remember

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.