How Did You Hear about Us?

(1/29) > >>

Joeylc:
How Did You Hear about Us?  :87-

We would greatly appreciate your comments:

Your comments help keep New Life Games successful by letting us know
the best ways to reach others fine folks who care about Coin Op Games.  :32-

westec1:
I was searching for info on the net re: slots, I found a couple of forums, but none as good as this one. :131-
 so I joined up, have learned a tone of stuff, great site and great people hear, I've made a donation to the site and I encourage all those guests out their looking in to join and if you can make a donation to help keep this site going  :3- :3- :3- :92-

Ron (r273):
Quote from: westec1 on October 10, 2008, 05:06:11 PM

I was searching for info on the net re: slots, I found a couple of forums, but none as good as this one. :131-
 so I joined up, have learned a tone of stuff, great site and great people hear, I've made a donation to the site and I encourage all those guests out their looking in to join and if you can make a donation to help keep this site going  :3- :3- :3- :92-

We thank you westec1 and we hope more people will agree with you, this is the best site to learn on and gain a ton of knowledge for free.

Ron

Thor777:
   I was doing a Google search on slot machine info and ran into Slot Tech Magazine where i found a link on their main page right to NLG and have been comming back here every day since  :89-

This has got to be the BEST overall source of information on slots and friendly people on the net!  :3-

Keep up the good work Joey and Hats off to all the Moderators and support staff!   :3- :3-

bobn:
I was referred by Ken Layton from a post he made on klov. I was looking for some information on the IGT S+ platform and he was kind enough to point me in this direction. Thanks to Ken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page