Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:49:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Reel Slots** Gaming Machines
| |-+  IGT Reel Touch Games
| | |-+  Bucks Ahoy payout setup
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bucks Ahoy payout setup  (Read 7028 times)
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 311

« on: January 22, 2012, 10:15:29 PM »

Trying to set up my Reel touch for multi denomination,and pay coins from the hopper. I used a 45 chip to set the multi denom. up,which went fine. I set the coin in value also. The problem is under the setup menu,I can not open the screen for options. I've tried 5,14,16,17,22,31,40,and 45 chips. The only two that gets to the key chip screen is 31 and 45. But neither will let me set up the options screen. All the coins go to the overflow chute,and all pays cause a hand pay.

Also,I'm looking for the sheet on SG000536 chips for it. Thanks for any help
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 03:35:41 AM »

I bumped this up for you Randy0777,
I hope others see it?
I don't have the IGT Reel Touch platform stuff.

I think slotsteve or steveslots has a couple of them?
Maybe he can give you a little help on it.
Why not give him a PM?
cowboygames
Abbys Dad
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 03:46:47 AM »

The 45 is the right key chip. Are you saying you can't get into menu 3.0 for machine options? I'm assuming you have no credits on the machine because you were able toclear it and set the accounting denom
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 03:54:10 AM »

Thanks, thought I was going to get no hits  Crazy . I can see the option , but it won't let me select it. Only thing I thought of is trying a different 45 chip  Scratch Head
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 04:16:26 AM »

There's no chip required for menu 3.0, just zero credits on the machine. There's an options submenu in the 7.1 or 7.2 keychip menus, I think it's 7.2.10, that you will never get into with anything. I believe it's an SAS menu that's non-accessable to home users. That 3.0 menu should open right up though. Being as you were able to set denom up and multi-denom stuff I suspect your keychip is fine. What did you use for settings on the muti-denom stuff? Did you set values and payback percents for each value? If it's touchscreen denom, did you also set button assignments for each value?
zarobhr

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 11:45:43 AM »

There's no chip required for menu 3.0, just zero credits on the machine. There's an options submenu in the 7.1 or 7.2 keychip menus, I think it's 7.2.10, that you will never get into with anything. I believe it's an SAS menu that's non-accessable to home users. That 3.0 menu should open right up though. Being as you were able to set denom up and multi-denom stuff I suspect your keychip is fine. What did you use for settings on the muti-denom stuff? Did you set values and payback percents for each value? If it's touchscreen denom, did you also set button assignments for each value?

i had a machine i was in the other day that had options in the 7.2.10 and was surprised. i will go in again and see what was there
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 11:53:58 AM »

i had a machine i was in the other day that had options in the 7.2.10 and was surprised. i will go in again and see what was there

My two touch screen games are the same, can't excess 7.2.10 Options. Can't wait to find out what it is.  Cheer Leader

I think it might be the chips you have.

Ron (r273)
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 01:35:13 AM »

I set the bv for 1$ and the multi 2c 5c 10c and 25. I also changed each %. I can not find anything on the hopper, max payout, etc. every cash out is a hand pay. All coins put in give credits, but go to the overflow.
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »

The machine was cleared and none of the limits are set as far as hopper, credit, jackpot and BV limits. Which number menu are you trying to access to make those settings?
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 03:38:28 AM »

Yes,it's 7.1.10 that I was trying to get in to. Coin is 1$ player is 1c,2c,5cand25c. Each % is set different   Cashless is set to sas eft controller. Token payout is set to partial token cash out disabled. Accounting is set to 1c.
Under key chip 2 (7.2) coinless  mode is disabled
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 03:47:39 AM »

That 7.1.10 menu won't go anywhere for you. Without the keychip just go into 3.1 and toggle down to limits. That's where you'll find what you need to adjust. And if you go into 3.2 you can adjust volume and sound stuff
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 04:00:11 AM »

Scratch Head I see 1,2,and4... Not a 3 ??? I must be missing something
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 05:12:31 AM »

You're using the jackpot reset key to get into the menus and it won't get you to 3. You need to open the door and push the white button on the MPU tray to access ALL the menus
Randy0777
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 05:14:41 AM »

Crazy forgot about that one  wave
Thank you... Does everything I wanted now  applause
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:23:21 AM by Randy0777 » Logged
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 06:49:10 AM »

Congradulations! Glad it's working for you Clap
zarobhr

Total Karma Storms: 178

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 10:57:10 AM »

okay its 7.1.10 options 7.1.10.2 is how coins in are handles on multidom machine this option is not present, on single denom machines the option you can change to allow coin in to go to game(ie bet wehn inserted)and thento credit meter  or to credit meter only
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 11:36:09 AM »

okay its 7.1.10 options 7.1.10.2 is how coins in are handles on multidom machine this option is not present, on single denom machines the option you can change to allow coin in to go to game(ie bet wehn inserted)and thento credit meter  or to credit meter only

Thank you for letting us know. I always wondered since both of mine are touch denominations. K+

Ron (r273)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.