Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 02:25:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Welcome wagon and General Chat (Off-Topic Post Welcome) (Moderator: Ron (r273))
| | |-+  Anniversaries
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anniversaries  (Read 4042 times)
Yoeddy1
The OCD kit hoarder
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 233

« on: January 07, 2011, 07:52:43 PM »

Well guys, today is my 16 year anniversary with my crazy hot wife.  Been a wild 16 years full of good times and and a few bad ones like any normal marriage.  We (especially me) certainly have had to learn how to find compromise and understand that marriage has to be a two way street.  We both wish we could go back in time sometimes and make some different choices, but hey, we can't, and the main thing is that we're always looking forward.  Our favorite quoted dialogue that we live by and also teach our two sons is by Mr. Alfred Pennyworth and Bruce Wayne from the movie Batman Begins:

"Alfred Pennyworth: Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up.
Bruce Wayne: You still haven't given up on me?
Alfred Pennyworth: Never."

I was also looking at my NLG anniversary date...almost 1.5 years ago since I registered on this crazy site.  A few machines, kits, pieces and parts, and even a bit of knowledge has been obtained during my stay...not to mention some great virtual friendships.  Oh and I can't forget the gobs of $ that keeps managing to see it's way out of my wallet!  You guys are first class out here, and I really appreciate this mark in my life...it's a fun hobby and learning experience.  We hope to get a trip to Vegas planned during the March timeframe.  Maybe we'll cross paths with some of you guys if you're around.  Before I die, I will make it to the NLG headquarters! 

Oh yeah, and to top off the anniversary, I picked up a cherry Red White & Blue kit from reho33 this morning!   Cry Laughing 

Stay tuned for the next project photos and video!

Thanks,
Jason

Yoeddy's IGT Slot Machine Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Yoeddy1
slot monkey
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 402

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 08:40:51 PM »

Congrats on your anniversary and your new addition from reho33
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 09:48:48 PM »

Oh yeah, and to top off the anniversary, I picked up a cherry Red White & Blue kit from reho33 this morning!   Cry Laughing 

Stay tuned for the next project photos and video!

Thanks,
Jason

Flowers and jewelry are SO overrated.  Crazy frying pan frying pan

"Project" photos and video coming soon from the emergency room of Yoeddy's local hospital, where a red, white, black, & blue husband was allegedly admitted earlier today after presenting a slot machine game kit to his wife on the occasion of their 16th wedding anniversary. An emergency room attendant stated that they also had to remove several glass cherries from the man's  censored. More details at eleven. WIFE!!! Spank pie in face   Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

Just Kidding  Happy anniversary Jason.  applause applause

Stat garfield
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 09:54:56 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
slot monkey
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 402

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »

Stat, That is too funny
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 695

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »

Last week was our 33rd anniversery. So we celebrated this week by driving down to Laughlin and picking up that Aussie uni that Buzz kept trying to dump on me! Also got a CDS vid poker parts machine!! Thanks Buzz!
We had a sleepless night at our hotel as we were right next to an exit that got a lot of traffic.
Now if my marriage can survive that it can survive anything!  bust gut laughing

By the way Buzz, how many gerbils did you keep in that Uni? That machine is still in my backyard. I hope the dump doesn't want a haz-mat team to dispose of it!   Cry Laughing

Joey and Gcmommy; your dogs are cool!  Odie

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 07:15:57 AM »

Last week was our 33rd anniversery. So we celebrated this week by driving down to Laughlin and picking up that Aussie uni that Buzz kept trying to dump on me! Also got a CDS vid poker parts machine!! Thanks Buzz!
We had a sleepless night at our hotel as we were right next to an exit that got a lot of traffic.
Now if my marriage can survive that it can survive anything!  bust gut laughing

By the way Buzz, how many gerbils did you keep in that Uni? That machine is still in my backyard. I hope the dump doesn't want a haz-mat team to dispose of it!   Cry Laughing

Joey and Gcmommy; your dogs are cool!  Odie

Uniman,

He finally suckered you into it! How much did he have to pay you? Crazy  Cry Laughing

Wish I could have made the trip to see all you guys! bawling

CH CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 07:19:37 AM »

I forgot..... Happy Anniversaries to everyone!
 Congratulations Dancing Party

CH CaptainHappy

uniman
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 01:16:55 PM »

Uniman,

He finally suckered you into it! How much did he have to pay you? Crazy  Cry Laughing

Wish I could have made the trip to see all you guys! bawling

CH CaptainHappy

He tried to pay me $10 for it. I wouldn't take the money. He did end up ripping the check for dinner out of my hands and he paid for dinner.
Didn't look closely at the machine till I got home.  
There was a huge rodents nest behind the hopper!  Silly Me! Help

I am still curious on how the Aussie Uni's work. Looks like they have a "signature" chip along with the game eproms. The signature chip is an Atmel 22v10b. Also appears this game does not have proper/complete game code. Too bad.
My wife says, "What the hell do you want THAT for?"  rotflmao

* AussieUni-Rat'sNest.jpg (177.16 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 259 times.)
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 07:26:38 PM »

Hopefully that was only a vacation home for the rodents and they were in their trailer home! Maybe the $10 was for Gerbil Chow?  Cry Laughing Silly Me!

CH CaptainHappy

Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »

I just don't know what the hell he's bitchin about.  I didn't charge him any extra for the rat's nest. ( think about the poor Rat, he's homeless ) Actually I talked to the Rat before I loaded the machine and offered him a free ride to Jim's house, he refused said only a fool would voluntarily live in Navada.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 09:05:20 PM »

He tried to pay me $10 for it. I wouldn't take the money. He did end up ripping the check for dinner out of my hands and he paid for dinner.
Didn't look closely at the machine till I got home. 
There was a huge rodents nest behind the hopper!  Silly Me! Help

I am still curious on how the Aussie Uni's work. Looks like they have a "signature" chip along with the game eproms. The signature chip is an Atmel 22v10b. Also appears this game does not have proper/complete game code. Too bad.
My wife says, "What the hell do you want THAT for?"  rotflmao

Your wife is a very sensible woman. Professor Hail
At first I was surprised that Buzz didn't include the rat at no extra charge: it's not like him to send out out an incomplete order !  ...  Crazy frying pan

I just don't know what the hell he's bitchin about.  I didn't charge him any extra for the rat's nest. ( think about the poor Rat, he's homeless ) Actually I talked to the Rat before I loaded the machine and offered him a free ride to Jim's house, he refused said only a fool would voluntarily live in Navada.

... But then I read his explanation. The rat's attitude also surprised me, since only a fool would voluntarily live in California with its high cost of living and excessive taxation -- especially a rat living in an old Uni. Duh! knockout

Uniman, don't forget that Buzz tried to pawn that machine off on me when I first met him, but he didn't offer to pay me to take it -- he actually wanted me to pay him $250 for it, and it didn't even come with a free rat's nest or rat!  hissy fit Tongue Out loser  At least with the rat, I could have had a nice display machine-cage like Joey's kids. arrow Then the price started dropping, but it never got low enough: the ground got in the way.  rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

SF garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
stayouttadabunker
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1039

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 10:51:46 PM »

All I can think of is - where is that rat now?   rotflmao

In back of the restaurant?
uniman
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 04:35:25 AM »

Did you give the rat an upgrade and let him move into an IGT?  rotflmao

I'm afraid the Uni is headed for the compactor as it is dead. Smells like it too. I did manage to strip a few parts off of it.
Now the CDS poker machine has some good parts......thanks!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.