IGT guy buying a Yamasa Planet T machine that needs work

(1/2) > >>

jasonmichael:
It's cheap - $50 - in great physical shape, lights up, including the translusive screen -- but, otherwise, doesn't work.  The price is right and the guy has all of the keys.  If the Pachi-Slo section of NLG is half as good as the IGT section, people will be falling over themselves to help me get this thing running.  But, before I fork over my hard-earned cash, I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me on whether this machine, or brand, in particular, was just not worth it to try and work on.  Any thoughts folks?  Thanks!

slotsteve:
if  it,s been turned off along time you have to just  reset it by  turning service key and turning  power off and  on a few time then pressing handle  , we sold 3 containers full of them in nj   might have had 5 we had to toss out

jasonmichael:
Ok thanks for the info!  You said you tossed five out--were they not worth anything in parts?   My thought was that, even of it's not worth anything as a whole that it must be withy the
$50 he's asking in parts (certainly the case with an IGT machine).  Is that just not the case with these things?  Thanks again!

slotsteve:
right now I have 5 empty s2000 on truck going to scrap yard I need room

jasonmichael:
Makes me sad - wish I could come get them from you!   :208-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page