Help needed resolving issue with IGT Terminator Slot Machine‏

(1/1)

snyderman:
I have just purchased my first IGT home use slot machine.  It is a Terminator table top slot machine ( picture of serial number tag attached to this message)

After playing it for a very short time the top screen went blank, the sounds stopped and the machine stopped functioning.  I reset the machine using the instructions inside the cabinet but it did not work.  The fuses in the power supply box test ok.

Can you send me a manual or have someone contact me to help me thru the process of discovering the trouble?

snyderman:
I have just purchased my first IGT home use slot machine.  It is a Terminator table top slot machine ( picture of serial number tag attached to this message)

After playing it for a very short time the top screen went blank, the sounds stopped and the machine stopped functioning.  I reset the machine using the instructions inside the cabinet but it did not work.  The fuses in the power supply box test ok.

Can you send me a manual or have someone contact me to help me thru the process of discovering the trouble?

chuck300x11:
 You have a pachislo (a Japanese skill-stop slot machine). While there are some pachislo people on this site, you might also try www.pachitalk.com. Good luck and welcome to this site :3-

snyderman:
Ok thanks I went to that site, registered and posted.  Hopefully I get some help us it is a Christmas present for my wife.

Navigation

[0] Message Index