Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:11:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Turkey Hill Falsly Accused Me of Stealing Gas!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Turkey Hill Falsly Accused Me of Stealing Gas!!!  (Read 7519 times)
reho33
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 146

Slot Losers of America / Tokie Owens

« on: May 07, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »

Fuck Turkey hill............I hate them. When I went into there store today, an employee asked to speak to me. She said that I got gas on the 5th and didn't pay because.........get this..........she said the the CASHIER FORGOT TO CHARGE ME FOR IT!!!! WTF. First of all, I have been a loyal customer since 2002 when I moved to PA from NY. Second of all, if I paid for gas with cash, I would always let the clerk know on duty if I pumped and how much I paid. I filed a complaint with the local police and they took my information and promised to follow up. They did this in front of a whole store FULL of customers (so much for people skills). I complained on their website and will call and write them. I really think that someone is stealing money form the drawer and they are trying to recoup it on the customers. Do yourself a favor, don't give Turkey Hill any more of your business. If you pay with cash, watch out as they may screw you. I hope that they all lose their fucking jobs in that store and in addition to that, that the corporate HQ finds evidence of embezzlement and cleans house. There are plenty of other places to get food and snacks+ gas. They won't get another god damn penny from me.

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 06:21:45 PM »

Sounds like alhztimers to me... Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Silly Me! Silly Me! stir the pot / get cooking stir the pot / get cooking

You get um !!!! applause applause applause applause
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »

Talk about embarrassing.  You should have a receipt but who thinks of it. Those places don't give a receipt unless you ask.
I know I don't ask. Maybe I better start.
SOCK IT TO THEM, Ford
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 07:12:14 PM »

I have a receipt, I am sending a copy to HQ

** NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to slot machine ownership and use is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources correspondingly under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As is my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to conduct illegal gambling in states/provinces where it is unlawful has been declared against the law in those states/jurisdictions and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature, and it is up to you to determine if the information presented is applicable to your situation or not**
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 07:15:09 PM »

I have a receipt, I am sending a copy to HQ

You have a receipt. RAISE ALL KINDS OF HELL !!!!
PLUNGER BOY
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 255

plunger buddies DEAD BOO HOO

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 07:23:48 PM »

I think compensation  $$$$$$$$ might be needed for you reputation  and emotional suffering   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SELL me your  TERMINATOR  I GAME TOP GLASS AND BELLY   ( Round Top )
laneman
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 55

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 07:24:53 PM »

Use Sheetz instead.  Smiley
Brianzz
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 316

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 07:27:49 PM »

They still let you pay after you pump there?

Sheesh, we've been pre-paying for gas here for years. If you've got a receipt I'd tell them to call the police and we'd see them in court and they better bring video too
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

Total Karma Storms: 680

Happiness in life is a great dog

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 07:43:13 PM »

Is that one of those Indian reservation deals?
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 08:05:22 PM »

To all  waving flag waving flag waving flag

Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
Rants and Raves. Absurdities in this crazy world. Stupid stuff in the news. Free speech, free thought, and everything terrible that entails. WARNING: Profanity may be present in some post !!! Not for the easily offended, overly squeamish, holier that thou, fuss-buckets :KEEP-OUT: It is ok to disagree with ones opinion; HOWEVER forcing your opinion on others and flaming them for it is not acceptable. Have Fun. READ THIS POST FIRST: Read this First before you post a Rants and Raves Topic!

SEE LINK:
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=532.msg3440

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
poppo

Total Karma Storms: 248

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »

'Turkey Hill Minit Markets has over 250 stores in Pennsylvania, the Columbus, Ohio area, and Indiana. If you are planning a trip, you may want to search our Store Locator to see where you can stop for that next cup of coffee, a snack, or to fill up your gas tank and get accused of stealing.'  frying pan

cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 08:24:02 PM »

LOL! The Eastest coast I've ever been to was Camp Perry Ohio for the national rifle match when I was 14. Need to take a trip a little further east one of these days I guess. Not DC though, I'm not ready for my head to explode frying pan
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 08:46:44 PM »

LOL! The Eastest coast I've ever been to was Camp Perry Ohio for the national rifle match when I was 14. Need to take a trip a little further east one of these days I guess. Not DC though, I'm not ready for my head to explode frying pan

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
cowboygames
Abbys Dad

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 09:08:53 PM »

Three position smallbore with a .22 rifle at 100 yds, air rifle from 50ft at a moving target and AR15 training at 300 yds. I got top shot on the air rifle and sharpshooter on the AR15 training angry-kitty angry-kitty angry-kitty And our group worked as line control officers for all competitions through the event except for M1 at 1000 yds. We were in the pit placing markers on the targets for the shooters after each shot. That was a fun summer yes
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 01:36:28 AM »

OK, the letter has been written, a copy has been sent to the local PD. Should I send a copy to the PA Atty. General??

FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 01:44:20 AM »

OK, the letter has been written, a copy has been sent to the local PD. Should I send a copy to the PA Atty. General??

Most likely will not mean crap to the A.G. but send it anyway.
Send it to all you can think of.
Don't forget the most important, the news media. The power of the press. Don't forget the press got Obama in.
Ford
joshmail

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 01:52:14 AM »

WTF is trukey hill?  F-gas!
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

PET

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 02:03:12 AM »

like a Seven 11
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 02:26:03 AM »

WTF is trukey hill?  F-gas!

like a Seven 11

Only more "fowl," apparently.  CoolChicken  frying pan  Cry Laughing Cry Laughing Cry Laughing

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
reho33
Contributing NLG Member

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 04:04:09 AM »

They deserve everything they get, if someone is embezzling , then an investigation will vet it out. They just flat out suck. They cannot ignore my letter because I copied the PD and filed a report. I told them I would never buy another Turkey Hill product again and that I would encourage my friends and family to do the same. They have to pay attention to that, if they ignore that, they are bigger shmucks than I thought.

joshmail

Total Karma Storms: 4

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 01:34:39 AM »

I love cherry slurpee
 yum!

like a Seven 11
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.