Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:59:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!) (Moderator: a69mopar)
| | |-+  Time for a RAVE instead of a RANT - this one is for CoorsLight115
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time for a RAVE instead of a RANT - this one is for CoorsLight115  (Read 5796 times)
4 Deuces
Resigned NLG Member
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 698

« on: June 16, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »

CoorLight115 is AWESOME!  He took my old GK 3802 board and restored it from the ax I used to remove a chip.  I tore through a trace and ripped off a cap in my full driver-like swing with a wire cutter.  Seriously, I tore it apart and he restored it like a 1957 Chevy!

Hail and many thanks to Tim!!!  Feel free to join me in a  +1 (Karma, or whatever)
 Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
 YOU ROCK!!!
ghetto1971
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 29

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 07:54:35 PM »

He tested my mpu board for my bally machine and determined it was bad.   Didn't charge me anything for his time to do it.  Great guy.  Clap
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 234

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:32:55 AM »

Me, too! I also gotta throw another  +1 (Karma, or whatever) out there for helping me get my dotmation up and running in tip top shape.  Thanks again Tim!

Here is a post by him to click on to give a karma storm if you like... http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=18830.msg156466#msg156466 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 03:41:26 AM by Fourbyracer » Logged

What we do in life, echoes in eternity...
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 09:19:58 AM »

That's great to hear.  Always great to hear of members helping members.  I've had good experiences with him as well.   yes

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 11:07:50 AM »

+1 (Karma, or whatever) for Coors. He helped me many times. He's OK in my book.
DannyG804
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 190

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 05:00:43 PM »

He's helped me out in the past as well!  +1 (Karma, or whatever)

Danny
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »

Thanks guys !!!  Just glad I can return some help for all the help I have gotten here over the years !!! And also nice to let people know I am not as bad as Buzz makes me out to be.. no no  only kiddin !!  Seriously, if I can help you, please ask.
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 03:34:13 PM »

Thanks guys !!!  Just glad I can return some help for all the help I have gotten here over the years !!! And also nice to let people know I am not as bad as Buzz makes me out to be.. no no  only kiddin !!  Seriously, if I can help you, please ask.

Tim  This is the right section if you want to open up that can of worms, up to you !!

As a old carnival guy told my Son  " Steve just remember, when I'm patting you on the back I'm pissing in your boot "   Tim you will never get close enough to me to pat me on the back cause I like dry socks.

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
coorslight115
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 79

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 12:52:00 AM »

Tim  This is the right section if you want to open up that can of worms, up to you !!

As a old carnival guy told my Son  " Steve just remember, when I'm patting you on the back I'm pissing in your boot "   Tim you will never get close enough to me to pat me on the back cause I like dry socks.

No Buzz, I have no intentions of starting anything with you...I am here to help people and enjoy the site as I am sure your are too. A little levity never hurt anyone. If I was close enough to pat you on the back I would, as you have helped many here including me . And I would not piss in your boot....even though it would be funny !!. Hopefully you can see that I do care about our fellow users and I do take care of the ones I can. I will continue to help where and when I can. No more cheap shots at you..

We should all give Buzz a Karma storm too as he has helped more than me....But he has been around Alot! longer to do so...

So take it as you will Buzz...But thank you for being here and helping as many members as you have! I intend to do the same as long as I can.
Fourbyracer
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 234

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 03:36:55 AM »

I'm in,  +1 (Karma, or whatever) for Buzz for helping me learn a lot and being a great guy too!   cheers

What we do in life, echoes in eternity...
Ron (r273)
NLG Welcome Wagon & General Chat
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 401

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 11:29:36 AM »

coorslight155, a man trying as hard as you are, desires a Karma from me. And oh yeah, I gave one to Buzz
just because he is older than dirt. rotflmao

Ron (r273)
FORDSBS
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 363

PET

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 12:02:02 PM »

+1 (Karma, or whatever) to Buzz & Coors. LETS ALL BE FRIENDS.
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 06:56:23 PM »

I have had dealings with both and they are both great guys. Hail
But they are like cats and dogs, both fun to be around but I wouldn't put them in the same room together.  bust gut laughing

+1 (Karma, or whatever) to both.

One step at a time.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.