Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 02:35:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  General NLG Chat
| |-+  Rants and Raves (SEE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ENTERING!)
| | |-+  Off the wall silly stuff.
| | | |-+  Off the wall silly stuff.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Off the wall silly stuff.  (Read 170434 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« on: October 15, 2008, 02:05:08 AM »

EDITORIAL NOTE: EXTREMELY FUNNY, BUT GRAPHICAL LANGUAGE... RE READY TO MUTE, NOT FOR KIDS EVEN THOUGH THE COW LOOKS CUTE!!! HAVE A GREAT LAUGH! THANKS JOEY! CH  CaptainHappy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2hih3imPH8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2hih3imPH8&rel=0</a>
 arrow
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 08:50:22 PM by Joeylc » Logged

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 02:07:46 AM »

BOUNCE... the stuff you use in your dryer:

Repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season. Eliminates static electricity from your television screen. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your TV screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling. Dissolves soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a used sheet of Bounce. Freshens the air in your home. Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang one in a closet.

Prevents thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce to eliminate the static cling on the thread before sewing. Eliminates static cling from pantyhose. Rub a damp, used sheet of Bounce over the hose. Prevents musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing. Freshens the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat. Cleans baked-on food from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in the pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, sponge clean. The anti-static agents apparently weaken the bond between food and the pan while the fabric softening agents soften the baked-on food. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket. Collects cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling. Wipes up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth. Eliminates odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper. Deodorizes shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight so they'll smell great in the morning.

COCA COLA

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca Cola. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for a few minutes. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous gravy. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load ofgreasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen the stain. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

AND..... WE DRINK THIS STUFF?????

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 02:09:57 AM »

You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...

1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE".

2. You watched the Pound Puppies.

3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair " ...and can do the "Carlton".

4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.

5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.

6. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.

7. "WOAH " comes from Joey on Blossom.

8. Two words: Hammer Pants.

9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock ".

10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars... and "spokey-dokes" or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect.

11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales ". (Woo ooh!)

12. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.

13. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles " on the big screen... and still know the turtles names.

15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.

16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.

17. You played the game "MASH ". (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)

18. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.

19. L.A. Gear... need I say more.

20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM " in Kindergarten. (She's truly outrageous)

21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing " and all the Ramona books.

22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF".

23. You wanted to be a Goonie.

24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us... head-to-toe)

25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.

26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.

27. You took lunch boxes to school... and traded Garbage Pail Kids in the schoolyard.

28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.

29. You still get the urge to say "NOT " after every sentence.

30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.

31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.

32. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hookup.

33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.

34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes. (and like #24, probably in neon colors, too)

35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"

36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"

37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.

38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.

39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.

40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.

41. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.

42. You remember Popples.

43. "Don't worry, be happy"

44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.

45. You wore socks scrunched down (and sometimes still do...getting yelled at by "younger hip" members of the family)

46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK "

47. You remember boom boxes. and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.

48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.

49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"

50. You remember watching "Rainbow Bright" and "My Little Pony Tales "

51. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.

52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.

53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool... and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB".

54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell ", the ORIGINAL class.

55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.

56. You just sang those words to yourself.

57.You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.

58. Homemade Levi shorts. (the shorter the better)

59. You remember when mullets were cool!

60. You had a mullet!

61. You still sing "We are the World"

62. You tight rolled your jeans.

63. You owned a bannana clip.

64. You remember "Where's the Beef?"

65. You used to (and probably still do) say "What you talkin' about Willis?"

66. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.

67. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head,aren't you!

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 02:12:50 AM »

A Few More Things To Ponder About...

1. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide is that considered a hostage situation?

2. Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

3. Just think how much deeper the ocean would be if sponges didn't live there.

4. If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

5. Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?

6. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

7. I went for a walk last night, and my kids asked me how long I'd be gone. I said, "The whole time."

8. So what's the speed of dark?

9. War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.

10. After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?

11. Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?

12. If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?

13. I just got skylights put in my place. The people who live above me are furious.

14. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

15. Do they have reserved parking for non-handicapped people at the Special Olympics?

16. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

17. If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

19. Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

20. Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

21. Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

22. How come abbreviated is such a long word?

23. If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

24. Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is weak?

25. Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?

26. Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't they be called builts?

27. Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?

28. Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they already know you don't have?

29. If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

30. If you got into a taxi and the driver started driving backward, would the taxi driver end up owing you money?

31. What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?

32. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?

33. Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?

34. When two airplanes almost collide why do they call it a near miss? It sounds like a near hit to me!

35. Do fish get cramps after eating?

36. Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?

37. Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?

38. Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?

39. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

40. When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?

41. Why is it, when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open, it's not a door?

42. Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.

43. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a chair at him?

44. If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?

45. Why is it lemon juice contains mostly artificial ingredients, but dishwashing liquid contains real lemons?

46. Should you trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent?

47. Do married people live longer than single people, or does it just SEEM longer?

48. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?

49. Is boneless chicken considered to be an invertebrate?

50. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

51. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

52. What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

a69mopar
647-402-1977
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 600

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 02:22:37 AM »

I almost fell off my chair laughing with the cow video.  Excellent find,
Thaaaanks,
W

www.GTASLOTS.com      647-402-1977              BALLY S6000 GALLERY
bobn
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 02:27:15 AM »

The cow is a winner!  applause

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 04:48:57 AM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Thanks Joey! LMAO and had a cow watching the cow!  Bart Terminator/BORG

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »

IN 2007

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7vuh4kLHhsQ&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7vuh4kLHhsQ&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

a69mopar
647-402-1977

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 12:56:13 AM »

That song will be in my head all weekend. CoolChicken

Another good one Joey.

Thanks,
Wayne

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 01:36:57 AM »

That song will be in my head all weekend. CoolChicken

Another good one Joey.

Thanks,
Wayne

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

you need the hole song then

applause  applause  applause  applause

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JYNR5FL0jJM&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JYNR5FL0jJM&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2008, 01:39:20 AM »

Try this Wayne, The Ventures Live: Wipe Out

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T8__EwAT8VM&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T8__EwAT8VM&rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:21:42 AM by a69mopar » Logged

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

OhioGaming
Contributing Gold NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 297

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2008, 01:44:34 AM »

Been decades since I have heard that one.
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2008, 01:57:33 AM »

yes Im bored  rotflmao rotflmao  Happy Halloween all

Boris Karloff sings Monster Mash on Shindig! Recreated!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXLQAGJoz3k&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nXLQAGJoz3k&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

a69mopar
647-402-1977

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2008, 02:21:09 AM »

Try this Wayne, The Ventures Live: Wipe Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8__EwAT8VM

The drummer is awesome.  You sure come up with some good ones.  Dancing Party

Thanks,
Wayne

a69mopar
647-402-1977

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2008, 02:27:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLQAGJoz3k

This one brings back memories (good) from my childhood.

W

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 02:30:11 AM »

go to youtube.com and look around we set up the site so all you have to do is drop in the link to the video

Code:
  and the site will post your video  yes yes

see image of youtube

* help.gif (73.18 KB, 967x542 - viewed 700 times.)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:37:39 AM by Joeylc » Logged

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

StatFreak

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 08:46:18 AM »

Bobby Pickett did that one. In addition to a full length album of similar songs, he also did "Star Drek" which he self promoted at Star Trek convensions. I met him and got an autographed copy of Star Drek at a convension in 1976. He was a smart, easy going guy and I remember talking with him for an hour or more about all sorts of topics. Rest in peace Bobby.

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
StatFreak

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »

Here's one from Dr. Demento I always got a kick out of.

This youtuber added some makeshift animation to the soundtrack since there is no video.
The skit is called "Tae Kwon Leap/Boot to the Head" and is by the Frantics.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NGPj_Uv7P84&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NGPj_Uv7P84&rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 09:32:13 AM by StatFreak » Logged

tacman
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer

Total Karma Storms: 446

Genius in training.

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2008, 10:58:22 AM »

OK, Bodyguard tryouts, have a laugh and enjoy! bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Dan (tacman)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bauk0SGThW8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bauk0SGThW8&rel=0</a>

CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2008, 07:40:36 PM »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PICTURE!

bust gut laughing
CH CaptainHappy

* Halloween.jpg (80.48 KB, 712x471 - viewed 626 times.)

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
Ozzy
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 254

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 09:53:29 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&rel=0</a>
tacman

Genius in training.

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 07:00:48 PM »

Midwest NLG Halloween Skit.

Dan (tacman)

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/gQPtY3v7k2YsOh90

tacman

Genius in training.

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2008, 07:03:40 PM »

And I can't forget my best buddy r273:

Dan (tacman)

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/YplCial11RwNy7Tk

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2008, 07:31:12 PM »

walter for president  waving flag waving flag

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tlIzGRRorYU&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tlIzGRRorYU&rel=0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i_zCG-qLeRo&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/i_zCG-qLeRo&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 07:44:03 PM »

Jeff Dunham Achmed's "Jingle Bombs"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wskT6YfVB6E&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wskT6YfVB6E&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.