Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:15:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  IGT PE Plus multi poker slant door switch
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IGT PE Plus multi poker slant door switch  (Read 31011 times)
KirknDee
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 10

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »

When rake blocked coin went into the coin tray with out any credits. I can play a game with door open and pushing white button on coin acceptor.
I have dollar can installed and door shut. There are two optical lights that seem to go Thur the hole in the can, There is no optic on DVB door but it is closed and locked and can is in properly.
Regards,
Kirk

Fair Winds and Following Seas

Kirk
KirknDee

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2013, 03:58:24 AM »

here is no error message but there is a 5 showing on the screenon the right hand side top of cards.

Kirk
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2013, 05:09:34 AM »

When rake blocked coin went into the coin tray with out any credits.

Then you didn't block the rake properly.  We're trying to defeat the coin comparator by keeping the rake open so that the coin will drop through the comparator, through the coin-in optics (hopefully giving credit along the way), and into the hopper.  If it's still getting rejected to the coin tray, you don't have the rake blocked open.

here is no error message but there is a 5 showing on the screenon the right hand side top of cards.

That's just telling you that the second-previous paid game was played with a five-credit bet.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
KirknDee

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2013, 10:00:27 PM »

When the rake is blocked open the coins go into the hopper and when in self test mode the coins detector "B" and "C" change monumentally from 1 to 0. "A" never changes just stays the same "1".
How should I block the rake?
Regards,
Kirk

Kirk
Buzz
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 1158

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2013, 10:58:20 PM »

* PICT0041.JPG (802.88 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 388 times.)

NLGs Motto  " IF IT AIN'T BROKE GIVE ME TIME IT WILL BE "
KirknDee

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2013, 11:13:12 PM »

I put a bolt under the metal rake. The bolt goes all the way across the rake. Will that due?
Regards,
Kirk

Kirk
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2013, 04:40:37 AM »

When rake blocked coin went into the coin tray with out any credits.

When the rake is blocked open the coins go into the hopper

You've stated two different things happened with coins when you blocked the rake.  Are they for sure going to the hopper now?

when in self test mode the coins detector "B" and "C" change monumentally from 1 to 0. "A" never changes just stays the same "1".

Then it sounds like your coin-in optics might be bad.  In the self test mode, use a popsicle stick or a piece of cardboard to block the coin-in optics as you insert it in the optics enclosure.  If the "A" optic stays at 1 even when it is blocked, then your coin-in optics are malfunctioning and you may want to get a replacement set.

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
KirknDee

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2013, 07:00:39 PM »

Sorry for the late reply we had a star trek convention the last weekend and a lot of friends in town.
Yes coins are going into the hopper.
I am not sure how to block the "A" coin in optics?
I have change out the whole coin in optics unit with my cats and dogs machine before and the coin in worked in the cats and dogs but neither worked in the multi poker machine. I can try this again if you like.
Regards,
Kirk

Kirk
knagl

Kevin

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2013, 11:46:19 AM »

I am not sure how to block the "A" coin in optics?

Below the coin comparator is the coin-in optics assembly.  Within that assembly are three emitters and receivers, A, B, and C.  Use a popsicle stick or something similar while the machine is in the self-test inputs screen to block the path between the emitter and receiver of each optic, and see if you can get the "1" to change to a "0" when the path is blocked.  Typically, an inserted coin will drop down through the optics assembly and very briefly block all three optics as it falls through, and as it does so each optic would change from "1" to "0" very briefly.  Test the optics using a popsicle stick to make sure that they register properly when they are blocked.

KirknDee

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2013, 08:30:33 PM »

I tried the Popsicle stick and the coins "B" and "C changed but nothing on "A". Then I tried replacing the coin acceptor and the removed unit from the cats and dogs did not work in the poker machine and the Popsicle stick results were the same. The coin acceptor did work in the cats and dogs,
Then I change out the entire coin in unit between the poker and cats and dog machine and there were no changes unit worked on cats and dogs but not the poker machine. The Popsicle stick still does not change "A". Do I have a wiring problem or main board problem. I did use a VOM to check wiring from the coin acceptor plug in to the place it pugs in by the power supply and main board and that checked out. Now what?

Kirk
Styx
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 15

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2013, 08:59:49 PM »

If it is a removeable harness, you could swap the harness to your cats and dog machine, just to be sure the harness is fine and working in the other machine.
KirknDee

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2013, 01:08:38 PM »

I will try that this afternoon. Do  the main board also cause this?
Regards,
Kirk

Kirk
KirknDee

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2013, 11:25:27 PM »

I changed out the wire harness from the coin acceptor and hopper to the power supply. Nothing changed except now on the cats and dogs I get a code 12.
Regards,
Kirk

Kirk
KirknDee

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2013, 12:03:33 PM »

I got the cats and dogs code 12 fixed but no change in the poker machine. Could it be the bill receiver and is there any way to by pass it.
Where should the main board dip switches be set?

Regards,
Kirk

Kirk
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.