Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 08:10:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  **Video Slots** Gaming machines
| |-+  IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games.
| | |-+  PE non plus manual uploaded!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PE non plus manual uploaded!!!  (Read 10514 times)
videoporker
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 7

« on: February 25, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »

Okay I finally got around to finding my PE non plus PDF manual that I got years ago from this very site.
PEPokerManual.pdf
Glad I can give back to this wonderful site.
ENJOY! (you 3 people in the world that might need this) I will upload anything else related that I find too.

P.S. The old machine is still working perfectly but I spend more time playing the excellent MAME PE+ stuff.
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 11:11:06 PM »

Thanks for re-sharing your stash videoporker.  applause applause applause

Sometimes documents slip through the cracks, but that's why we all help out whenever and wherever we can. yes

Stat garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Jimise
Don't pick it up by the candle!
Contributing NLG Member
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 75

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 02:43:54 AM »

Wow, Thanks for uploading! Been looking for the non plus manual  for a while now!

K+       applause    Jim.................

mhannigan
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 06:16:09 AM »

Okay I finally got around to finding my PE non plus PDF manual that I got years ago from this very site.
PEPokerManual.pdf
Glad I can give back to this wonderful site.
ENJOY! (you 3 people in the world that might need this) I will upload anything else related that I find too.

P.S. The old machine is still working perfectly but I spend more time playing the excellent MAME PE+ stuff.

This is fantastic!  But is there anyone who can tell me how to do this?  I am new on the site, and I don't see a file attached to your message or specifically referenced.  Thank you!!

Mike
knagl
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 642

Kevin

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 10:21:06 PM »

Welcome to the site. That download is long gone, and the file area is no longer used. Is there a specific problem you're having with your machine that you need help with?

If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! Smiley
billybl

Total Karma Storms: 0

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 03:54:52 PM »

Yeah, I have tried that old link a few times too...      Silly Me!

theres 3 or 4 old posts scatted around the board that link to it, every time I come across one I try it, just in case it's a working link!  I know there has to be someone out there who has one and will make the time and effort to upload and share it.

Believe it or not,  there are still people out there that have or will receive a old PE non + poker machine. 

My machine has a few little issues that I'd like to figure out. It's more related to me wanting to make it playable without running coins through it.  I like to tinker and tweak things around to what I want.. If I can.  My motto "If it ain't broke.. FIX IT!!  yes

videoporker

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 08:10:22 PM »

I'll see what I can do. I still have the PDF, somewhere.

Hmm, I see it's still here on the site if you look for it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 08:28:15 PM by videoporker » Logged
billybl

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 09:29:24 PM »

I'll see what I can do. I still have the PDF, somewhere.

Hmm, I see it's still here on the site if you look for it.

Oh I have looked.. and I've searched... and I've searched some more!  If you are referring to your original post of this thread back in February 25, 2010. I found this thread long ago.. there no actual link in it. But I did still find a link to it somewhere else here on the board.. well it doesn't work,  as knagl said..

Welcome to the site. That download is long gone, and the file area is no longer used.

Unless I'm just not seeing it Scratch Head 2  I never ask for help until I have exhausted every possible way to do it, or find it for myself.. to a fault. Actually videoporker, you'd probably be surprised at the number of links, from other sites that point right back to your original upload of that manual. I don't know where else to look.
videoporker

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 11:05:56 PM »

PM Sent. muted
proten
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 210

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 01:47:11 AM »

Here is the one from the download area.

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;cat=135

One step at a time.
billybl

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 03:49:50 AM »

Good thing it wasn't a snake!

Thanks videoporker! and thanks proten... You guys are the best!

now, like I told videoporker, I'm off to get my eyes checked!

CatEyes
andresmguz

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 02:14:45 PM »

Thnaks.
DavidInDenver

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 02:55:55 PM »

Does anyone have a copy of the IGT PE schematics?
Thank you very much VideoPorker for uploading the PE Poker manual, but Section IX, the Appendix with the schematics is missing.
Thanks again,
David
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.