S9000 Upright Switch error.

(1/2) > >>

montech:
Hi All
Well haven't worked on any of these so I am seeing what looks like  strange problem to me.

I have no switch error in diagnostics. However when I get doors close I get the Bill Validator stacker open. See attached pics.

Any input appreciated.

montech:
More pics

slotsteve:
you need to do a clear and then setup  everything   in order showed on the upper right hand side of monitor

harp:
You don't say if you actually have a BV installed, number of issues

The screen shot shows all 0 if your doors where closed you would see a 1, check harness and connections
BV Comm Errors has many answers

If you RAM Cleared and setup the game, what type of BV did you select, and what type of BV do you have installed, if you have a WBA installed, do you have the Comm Board installed on the side, is your Cash Box inserted all the way in (Stacker Error)

Maybe some pictures of your BV

montech:
Hello thanks for the input.
I have not done a ram clear. Actually I had all doors close. BV door bypassed and all doors show zero when closed, I can toggle them in the processor I/O screen.. I have a WBA installed but unsure what you mean by comm board? This is installed the same as a bally 6000 or IGT 2000. I don't have the CF clear rom, and I actually thought I might need to do a Ram Clear. I guess its time to purchase a RAM Clear CF Card.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page