Wild Thing lighting on blanks???
(1/3) > >>
Yoeddy1:
Take a look at Jim's video below.  If memory serves, I thought there was an issue reported years ago that blanks would make a sound and light up, and that later this was corrected with an updated chip or something...maybe I'm wrong.  Is this behavior normal for Wild Thing?  When a BAR/cherry/multiplier hits on the line, this would be considered normal lighting up and making a sound, but it seems strange that a blank would do the same thing.  What's even more strange is that blanks sometimes light and other times they don't.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/v/ftIyETEZ6AQ&rel=0

Thanks,
Jason
cowboygames:
Jason, I think it was the SG chips that caused it. What's in the game now?
Yoeddy1:
Quote from: cowboygames on March 02, 2014, 06:15:37 PM

Jason, I think it was the SG chips that caused it. What's in the game now?

I don't own the game/kit.  I was just checking the game out and found it to be somewhat odd. 

Jason
mvco:
While on the subject  of Wild Thing, I saw in a forum topic last week that a Double Diamond Haywire would also work with a Wild Thing Cowgirl SB chip and sound simm.
Ran out and got that SB, (already had a Wild Thing simm) and I am having a blast with it!  Highly recommended if you enjoy screwing around with sounds and such.  Also like this SB better than the Double Diamond Haywires, as it lights up  the symbols on the reel strip anytime you are on for a win, adds to to the fun factor.  :-)
mvco:
Haha, too funny.  After mt last post, I looked at the next thread active today, and it's all about what I just wrote about, LOL's.   Using a Wild Thing simm in a DD Haywire.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page