WMS Bluebird touch screen issue.

(1/1)

jrr922:
I just installed the CPU/NXT board in my old 550 and upgraded all the wiring and power supplies, cleared the ram and tried to install Super Jackpot Party. Everything works fine until its time to configure the settings, then I run into "Touch Screen Error".

Now I do have an old monitor that is about to putz out, but it works on my other 550 still. It is a Kristel monitor.  I tried both monitor settings during the ram clear process (Default and Legacy (WG models)) but still get the menu to load up but no touch screen response.

Any ideas?

lencinas:
i'm having the same issue with my wms. Did you figure it out? If so give me idea please thankx

EliSitas10:
I have seen this issue as well.  I do not have the exact answer but I am working on it.  I believe the error is coming from the CPU board that has the small fan mounted on it, next to the RAM stick.  If you can replace this board...the error goes away.  At least it has for me twice now.

rickhunter:
The touchscreen errors can also result from a weak 12 volt rail on the power supply.  Sometimes just replacing the power supply will fix it.  The legacy 550 draws less power, so the power supply might be good enough to run the legacy system, but not the nxt system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index