jcm dbv 145 Powers up will not take bill.

(1/1)

Dave:
OK , I am a new member and am having issues will my jcm dbv 145 ss. It used to work in my Igt Hit the Top. I have tried it in a working Igt with a dbv 145 about a year ago and still had the same issue. I also put a good validator from the other machine into the hit the top and it worked fine. On power up of IGT the validator starts a self check. 1.The motor behind the head starts and finishes a check. 2. You hear a solenoid click inside. 3.Then the motor behind the head starts to forward and and reverse about 9 times each direction then the self check ends completely. No action at all on the dbv 145 head except for a few red lights are on on the inside. There are no lights on on the rear of the validator (everything after the head). No light on the accept bills light on front of the machine either. No bills will be accepted at all. When I pull the cash can the rear of the validator cycles once and then when I put the cash can back in it does the very same self test as described above. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index