Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 11:40:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Other Hobbies and Interests that our NLG members enjoy.
| |-+  Second Amendment News and Views.
| | |-+  Second Amendment News and Views.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Second Amendment News and Views.  (Read 142421 times)
Joeylc
Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
NLG Site Administrator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 287

KG7NLG

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »

USB Missile Launcher
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/STGwdqwIOl4&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/STGwdqwIOl4&rel=0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OwKzqa9MobQ&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OwKzqa9MobQ&rel=0</a>

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

Total Karma Storms: 440

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 03:42:14 PM »

O M G!
We have to outlaw those devices right now!

Can you imagine a future filled with gangs of Gatling style rubber band guns roaming the street, just looking for eyeballs to put out? For the safety of humanity, ban them now!!!one!1!1eleven!1!  frying pan frying pan stir the pot / get cooking

On the subject of the other 2 videos, it's interesting that there are still some Americans who actually look at actions (voting records and political associations), rather than campaign speeches, to figure out a candidate's real position. I thought everyone besides myself was into the 30 second spoon-fed information sources now.

Thanks,
Bill
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »

Thinkgeek.com has a model with the webcam integrated into the launcher. I was victimized several days ago by a buddy at work who was controlling it remotely from the lab on a different floor.

Of course, now it's on like Donkey Kong!  yes yes yes

Thanks,
Bill
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2008, 04:16:24 PM »

is this it ???

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/a1c2/

"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2008, 06:35:18 PM »

That rubber band Gatling gun has one major flaw... It takes a heck of a lot longer to load it than it does to fire it!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Solution: Buy two and pay a Democrat to load one while you're firing the other. Tongue Out Tongue Out

Does this means that if I'm going to vote for Obama I should go and buy a few firearms before voting? frying pan
If I'm voting for McCain should I sell off my gun collection before their values drop due to the expected future glut on the market?  frying pan
 Scratch Head Scratch Head   Someone Help

Thinkgeek.com has a model with the webcam integrated into the launcher. I was victimized several days ago by a buddy at work who was controlling it remotely from the lab on a different floor.

Of course, now it's on like Donkey Kong!  yes yes yes

OH NOOOOO!!! Say it isn't SO!  hissy fit hissy fit   More weapons in the workplace!  rotflmao rotflmao  So it's finally come down to cube warfare. Where's Dilbert when you need him??  Homer Insane  Does the post office have them installed yet? They could put some on the roof at the entrances and pick people off as they head for the door. frying pan

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 06:47:35 PM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
Slot Docs
Contributing Gold NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 118

Slot Docs (Buddy) (940) 389-4212 Cell

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »

Guess we will have to finish the auto loader for the Disintegrator before the election, or it will be banned for sure.........Too the Lab Robin....................................wonder if we can get a gov contract to supply the military with these........
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2008, 08:30:34 PM »

is this it ???

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/a1c2/

Yup, that's the one!

Thanks,
Bill
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008, 01:03:48 AM »

I should get one and send it to Joey... Then I could remote launch on customers that ask about their coin comparitor problems!!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CH  CaptainHappy

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2008, 01:16:00 AM »

I should get one and send it to Joey... Then I could remote launch on customers that ask about their coin comparitor problems!!!  bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CH  CaptainHappy

Remote launching from hundreds of miles away over the public internet and being able to see the impact. Now THAT's cool. Hail  Cool Thumbs-Up

USB operated NERF rocket launcher
  with built-in camera:                          $60
Laptop computer for mobile operation:  $1000
Extra laptop battery for extended
  mobile operation:                              $150
Satellite-based internet connection for
  remote operation almost anywhere:    $59.99 /mo

Shooting another stupid customer in
  the back of the head for asking
  about their coin comparitor problems: Priceless!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 01:25:05 AM by StatFreak » Logged

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
CaptainHappy
NLG Site Administrator
NLG Site Administrator

Total Karma Storms: 622

I haven't met a Jackpot that I didn't like!!!

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2008, 01:58:55 AM »

bust gut laughing bust gut laughing bust gut laughing

Come sail away, Come sail away Come sail away with me..
tjkeller
NLG Translator
NLG Document, Media Gallery and FAQ Writer
Sr.NLG Member 501 to 1000 Post

Total Karma Storms: 374

What???...Where???...Huh???

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2008, 03:30:07 AM »

"Now I don't care who you are, that's funny raught dair" bust gut laughing

Thank God for Friends!!!
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2008, 06:25:57 PM »

Obama Concerning the 2nd Ammendment
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtaH8GHAfrI&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AtaH8GHAfrI&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2008, 06:30:50 PM »

Bushmaster AR-15 M4 take down
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/61WKv720_Ow&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/61WKv720_Ow&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »

NBC Nightly News piece on AR15 rifles
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iM7dy7JbsX8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iM7dy7JbsX8&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Slot Docs

Total Karma Storms: 118

Slot Docs (Buddy) (940) 389-4212 Cell

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2008, 07:39:26 PM »

Great Posts Joey,
       Keep em coming
Slot Docs
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2008, 11:45:13 PM »

Gun Control Activist Yard Sign - Attention Criminals
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wX8mp6rkf_Q&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wX8mp6rkf_Q&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2008, 12:01:32 AM »

The Truth About the Right to Carry
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgNUqtkXTQ8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pgNUqtkXTQ8&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Ozzy

Total Karma Storms: 254

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2008, 12:19:17 AM »

U.S. Leads Richest Nations in Stupidity

ATLANTA -- The United States has by far the highest rate of gun deaths -- murders, suicides and accidents -- among the world's 36 richest nations, a government study found.
    The U.S. rate for gun deaths in 1994 was 14.24 per 100,000 people. Japan had the lowest rate, at .05 per 100,000.
    The study, done by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is the first comprehensive international look at gun-related deaths. It was published Thursday in the International Journal of Epidemiology.
    The CDC would not speculate why the death rates varied, but other researchers said easy access to guns and society's acceptance of violence are part of the problem in the United States.
    ``If you have a country saturated with guns -- available to people when they are intoxicated, angry or depressed -- it's not unusual guns will be used more often,'' said Rebecca Peters, a Johns Hopkins University fellow specializing in gun violence. ``This has to be treated as a public health emergency.''
    The National Rifle Association called the study shoddy because it failed to examine all causes of violent deaths.
    ``What this shows is the CDC is after guns. They aren't concerned with violence. It's pretending that no homicide exists unless it's related to guns,'' said Paul Blackman, a research coordinator for the NRA in Fairfax, Va.
    The 36 countries chosen were listed as the richest in the World Bank's 1994 World Development Report, with the highest GNP per capita income.
    The study used 1994 statistics supplied by the 36 countries. Of the 88,649 gun deaths reported by all the countries, the United States accounted for 45 percent, said Etienne Krug, a CDC researcher and co-author of the article.
    Japan, where very few people own guns, averages 124 gun-related attacks a year, and less than 1 percent end in death. Police often raid the homes of those suspected of having weapons.
    The study found that gun-related deaths were five to six times higher in the Americas than in Europe or Australia and New Zealand and 95 times higher than in Asia.
    Here are gun-related deaths per 100,000 people in the world's 36 richest countries in 1994: United States 14.24; Brazil 12.95; Mexico 12.69; Estonia 12.26; Argentina 8.93; Northern Ireland 6.63; Finland 6.46; Switzerland 5.31; France 5.15; Canada 4.31; Norway 3.82; Austria 3.70; Portugal 3.20; Israel 2.91; Belgium 2.90; Australia 2.65; Slovenia 2.60; Italy 2.44; New Zealand 2.38; Denmark 2.09; Sweden 1.92; Kuwait 1.84; Greece 1.29; Germany 1.24; Hungary 1.11; Republic of Ireland 0.97; Spain 0.78; Netherlands 0.70; Scotland 0.54; England and Wales 0.41; Taiwan 0.37; Singapore 0.21; Mauritius 0.19; Hong Kong 0.14; South Korea 0.12; Japan 0.05.

USA you have something to be proud of..................

Thank god (not that I am Religious) it is non of my family that takes the bullet from your  looooooooooooooooooooose guns.

cheers

Ozzy  (tell me now not to be interactive with threads)  blast away..................blast away.....................blast away.......................what exactly are you guys trying to prove ?????

cheers

Ozzy
brichter
Spaced Alien
Senior Full time Member.

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2008, 04:51:52 AM »

So Ozzy, if the solution to violent crime is to eliminate guns, why are lawmakers in the UK looking to eliminate long pointed kitchen knives from society as a way to reduce violent crime? Also, if guns are the problem, why doesn't Switzerland have the same problem? Guns are more prevalent there than here.

Could it be that there are violent people in society that will use whatever weapon happens to be present? Could it be that a better approach to reducing violent crime would be to reduce or eliminate the factors that lead members of society to participate in violent behavior?

Have you ever looked at how well the "War on Drugs" is working? Making guns illegal in the US will not eliminate the presence of guns in the hands of criminals, any more than making drugs illegal in the US eliminated their presence in the hands of drug addicts.

As far as your study goes, was the suicide rate in Japan higher or lower than in the US?

Thanks,
Bill
Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2008, 05:50:18 PM »

Firearms Industry Addresses Rising Gun Sales; Obama Administration Showing Anti-Gun Cards Early

Last update: 5:29 p.m. EST Nov. 10, 2008

NEWTOWN, Conn., Nov 10, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- As firearm sales continue to increase this year, at a rate of 10 percent over the same period last year and 15 percent in October alone, the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) -- the trade association for the firearms industry -- is pointing to gun-owner concerns about an Obama Administration as reason for the boom.

Last week President-elect Obama's Web site had posted his administration's agenda for curtailing the Second Amendment rights of law abiding Americans, thereby validating the concerns of gun owners, sportsmen and firearms enthusiasts all across the country. Curiously, the Obama-Biden gun control agenda was taken down from the Web site after just two days.

President-elect Obama's Web site stated he would make permanent the expired "assault weapons" ban of 1994,

A ban on firearms that was based on cosmetic appearance, such as the type of stock on the gun, and not functionality. The expired ban did nothing to reduce crime while it was in place. President-elect Obama's Web site intentionally misled the American people by referring to these firearms as "weapons that belong on foreign battlefields." These firearms are not machine guns. In reality, these commonplace firearms that President-elect Obama wants to permanently ban are used in shooting competitions and are found in homes and hunting lodges all across the country. They fire only once with each trigger pull, no spray firing, and they shoot the same ammunition as other firearms of the same caliber.

President-elect Obama has also promised to repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, a law which restricts public access to sensitive, law enforcement -- only firearms tracing data. Public release of gun trace data outside law enforcement has and will continue to jeopardize ongoing criminal investigations, putting the lives of law enforcement, witnesses and others at risk. This is why Congress, ATF, and law enforcement, including the nation's largest police organization, the Fraternal Order of Police, agree on the importance of securing this sensitive data.

Access to gun trace data should only be available to law enforcement taking part in a bona-fide investigation, and law enforcement already has the access it needs for this purpose. No law enforcement agency has ever been denied access to trace data as part of a criminal investigation.

The Obama-Biden Web site also called for "childproofing" all firearms, despite firearm-related accidents being at their lowest levels in history, including a 60 percent decrease over the last 20 years, and a federal law that requires firearms dealers to provide a lock with each handgun sold and to have locks available for consumers to purchase. Firearms industry members have a long history of supporting the safe and responsible use and storage of firearms through programs such as Project ChildSafe, a campaign developed by the NSSF that has distributed over 35 million free gun lock safe storage kits throughout the United States. For years, manufacturers have voluntarily provided a free locking device with each new firearm. Thankfully, the National Safety Council reports that childhood firearms accidents now comprise less than 1 percent of all fatal childhood injuries.

Finally, the appointment of Rahm Emanuel, the strident chief architect of the Clinton-Gore gun control agenda, as President-elect Obama's chief of staff sends an unambiguous message to gun-owners and members of the firearms industry.
"The increase in firearms sales was predictable," said NSSF Senior Vice President and General Counsel Lawrence G. Keane. "It's clear from President-elect Obama's voting record, and the promises that he continues to make, that gun control will be coming back to the White House. Eloquent rhetoric notwithstanding, sportsmen, gun owners and prospective gun owners recognize this and are reacting accordingly."
For more information on gun sale statistics, legislative issues and general firearm related questions, please visit the NSSF Web site at www.nssf.org -- the media's resource for all things firearms.
SOURCE National Shooting Sports Foundation

http://www.nssf.org/

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2008, 11:25:25 PM »

Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1u0Byq5Qis&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/M1u0Byq5Qis&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2008, 11:42:02 PM »

-Suzanna Hupp Speaks in Chicago Part 1 of 3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oux_W279_y4&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Oux_W279_y4&rel=0</a>

-Suzanna Hupp Speaks in Chicago 2 of 3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUtCZu5a-uk&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HUtCZu5a-uk&rel=0</a>

-Suzanna Hupp Speaks in Chicago 7-11-08 Part 3 of 3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeiK8tEtLv4&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/FeiK8tEtLv4&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2008, 11:57:01 PM »

Dr Suzanna Hupp on Virginia Tech
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ggg0LwhrH0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2ggg0LwhrH0&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2008, 04:50:47 AM »

arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow
P&T Bullshit Gun Control Part 1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MfObDFVnfp0&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MfObDFVnfp0&rel=0</a>

frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan frying pan
P&T Bullshit Gun Control Part 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lnAEvqI6V9E&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lnAEvqI6V9E&rel=0</a>

ttth ttth ttth ttth ttth
P&T Bullshit Gun Control Part 3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xS0hKNuS8zU&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xS0hKNuS8zU&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Joeylc
NLG Site Administrator

KG7NLG

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2008, 04:02:59 AM »

Glenn Beck - 2nd Amendment Under Fire - Part 1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Tfu2jiupjE&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3Tfu2jiupjE&rel=0</a>

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.