Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 12:41:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
| |-+  JCM WBA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23 Bill Validators
| | |-+  How can I bypass my Bill Validator????
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How can I bypass my Bill Validator????  (Read 13970 times)
Captain Hook
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 26

« on: July 06, 2010, 02:26:27 AM »

I have an I+ Video Slot. It has a Bill Validator but no coin slot or hopper. All cash out is Hand Pay Only.  Is there a way to trick the Bill Validator into thinking you inserted a Bill into it without actually inserting any money???
I would like to perhaps add a Push Button to the side of the Cabinet that when you push it the machine thinks you inserted a $100.00 Bill and perhaps another button for a $50.00 Bill etc....
This way the machine does NOT take in or pay out any real money!!!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Captain Hook

StatFreak
rotaredoM etiS GLN labolG
Global NLG Site Moderator
Sr.Tech NLG Member 1000+ Post

Total Karma Storms: 756

Warning! Spammers will be eaten, with relish!

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 06:33:04 AM »

Here are a couple of threads that discuss simulating validator and coin pulse inputs to an S+. I'm pretty sure that there was another thread that discussed simulating the validator pulses, but I can't find it right now.

It is considerably easier to simulate coin-in pulses than validator code pulses, and it is far easier still to just use tokens.

There would be some differences for the I-Game+. For example, if you were going to tackle the validator simulation, you would need to focus on the correct protocol for the IGame+ instead of the S+.

Trying to design a coinless system
S+/PE+ Coin In Simulator
IGT Free Play Board and Harness

StatFreak garfield

I found myself at NLG garfield  ..but got lost again on the way home. Scratch Head 2
If found, please email me to myself. Thanks. yes
       Executive member in good standing of Rick's SMAA.                              Ehhh...What's Up Doc?
TZtech
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 129

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 07:22:11 AM »

Hi There

The 960 platform (I Game and S2000) use a propreitary IGT protocol called Netplex. To date I have been unable to find any info on this. As Statfreak suggested it would be easier emulating the coin in pulses. Already have a working prototype for S+ and PE+. Hoping to get the IGame / S2000 done next.

Ian
Captain Hook
Contributing NLG Member
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 26

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 09:40:07 PM »

So I guess the answer is as of right now that there is no way to fake out the Bill Validator.

Thanks anyway for trying

Captain Hook

PS  If anyone else has any ideas feel free to post them.

sbw
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 1

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 10:48:31 PM »

I have a Game King, is there a way to bypass the WBA,BV...and somehow use credits.

I am new to working on my Game King, I am really having problems with my WBA, it wont go into test mode the led lights just stay on, no flashes, i bought a new one and samething, no flashes, so I would just like to bypass the BV. and not worry about putting in money.
stayce
Foster
The S2000 GURU
Contributing NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 345

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 05:41:41 AM »

The Game King tests or the ones that are part of the BV?

A Slot Machine and Coca-Cola Addict!!
"If it is not broke do not fix it" I keep forgetting that!
roboto

Total Karma Storms: 3

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 08:44:24 AM »

_
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 08:52:10 AM by roboto » Logged

Bigger is better unless its a tumor.
roboto

Total Karma Storms: 3

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 08:51:14 AM »

So I guess the answer is as of right now that there is no way to fake out the Bill Validator.

Thanks anyway for trying

Captain Hook

PS  If anyone else has any ideas feel free to post them.

on my game king, i disabled the tilts for everything under the operators menu found
by pressing the test button in the front of the motherboard tray, and navigate through the menus .
also you'll find a tourament mode menu under "machine options".
in "tournament mode" you can set how many credits and length of time, up to 99min.

Bigger is better unless its a tumor.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.