Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:33:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
* Home Help Arcade Login Register
+  Forum
|-+  Monitor Repair Log and Database. **Arcade and Gaming**
| |-+  Monitor Repair Tech Support
| | |-+  comp. monitor in place of a rgb monitor
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: comp. monitor in place of a rgb monitor  (Read 5448 times)
bikerman
NLG Member 101 to 500 Post

Total Karma Storms: 0

« on: October 10, 2009, 06:06:49 PM »

Is it possible to use a computer monitor in place of a rgb monitor to verify that my video poker machine is working?
next_gaming
New NLG Member 1 to 100 Post

Total Karma Storms: 6

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 10:22:11 PM »

Hi bikerman

For that purposes do you need a converter, because the horizontal frecuency is different igt poker ceronix monitors works whit 15.15 khz horizontal sync, sega royal ascot works whit composite sync 24.6khz, and sigma works whit 26,4 or 27.5 khz, the pc monitors is above 31.5 khz (640 x 480), on web exits many options to get the properly converter for testing monitors, on the market exits multifrecuency monitors too.

Next G
bikerman

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 10:56:53 PM »

I have a sircoma video poker machine. i took the monitor out of a differnt machine and got it hooked up, but i can't get the image to stop fluttering all over.
Firebird
Contributing Gold NLG Member

Total Karma Storms: 5

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 06:13:54 AM »

Was the other machine you took the monitor out of, a sircoma? If it was, did the monitor work in the other game?
bikerman

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 09:12:26 AM »

No the monitor was out of an unnamed standup machine. All I ever got out of the other machine was a still image of cards when it was turned on. It was like an image that was stored in the machine memory. I have the original monitor out of the sircoma and had the board repaired, but they said the crt tube was bad. Is there any place I can find a tube, and does it have to be the same model tube?

Thanks Chuck
Firebird

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 05:47:15 AM »

Look at the label on the CRT and get the numbers for the model of the tube, do an online search for that tube# and see who offers them.
bikerman

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 11:31:00 AM »

I did and nothing came up on it. It is made by rgb display co. The model number is A34JER00X01

If you have any suggestions I am open to them.
Firebird

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 05:09:26 AM »

get the information on the make and model numbers of your poker game and post an ad in the classified section of this site that you are looking for a monitor or CRT for your game, if anyone know where one is they would be able to guide in the right direction
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

If you find this site helpful, Please Consider Making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Newlifegames.com    Newlifegames.net    Newlifegames.org
   New Life Games    NewLifeGames  NLG  We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS
Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2021

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

NewLifeGames.net Web-Site is optimized for use with Fire-Fox and a minimum screen resolution of 1280x768 pixels.