Help w/ sentinel III tracker

(1/2) > >>

Krazoj10:
Hi all, I'm trying to get my sentinel III tracker to just light up and not sure what's missing :103- Bought a power supply from happ , all I have is the red power light on the control box turns on and the red light on the back of the LCD monitor is on. The Lcd screen is black and doesn't light up at all. Not sure if I have a bad screen? Needs a video input ,or hook up to  the Oasis system just get it to light up. Any help would be appreciated . Pics:

jasonmichael:
Did you ever have any success with this?  I'm trying to get the same screen to light up on my Game King and have no idea what the problem is...

Krazoj10:
No not yet :103- I bought a new power supply from Suso happ and the screen still doesn't  light up. Maybe you need a video source plugged in or the bulb on the LCD is bad? Please let me know if you have any luck with it.

jasonmichael:
Will do--I'll post if anything remarkable happens--you do the same!  Thanks and good luck!

dcpyatt:
 :205-

I just ordered one of these myself... I will be watching this thread and pass along anything I come up with as I play with mine when it gets here as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page