IGT 37700 manual

(1/8) > >>

cafoose:
I just got an IGT 37700 slant top video poker machine and I need a manual for it.

knagl:
Is that a PE or a PE+?  If you post a couple of pictures of it (inside and out) we can tell you what you have, if you're not sure.

Are you having problems with the machine?  If so, what are the issues?

cafoose:
The machine says "coin-in timeout". I removed the whole coin mechanism including the coin comparator and the complete assembly that it attaches to. Then I turned the machine back on and closed the lid. The code disappeared so I turned it back off and installed the coin mechanism with the coin comparator attached and the code reappeared. Then I shut the machine back off and removed the coin comparator and shut the lid and the code remained on. Then for the second time I removed the whole coin mechanism and shut the lid and the code disappeared again. I believe it looks to me like the circuit board below the coin comparator is bad. I am not sure how to remove the circuit board. I removed two screws behind the connector and the top board came off but the bottom board does not. I can post pics as soon as I can take them possibly in a few hours.

cafoose:
Here are pics of my machine model 3770C serial 359264 manufactured 7/93

cafoose:
Update: I just removed the coin comparator, went into input test mode on the screen, it showed:
0 coin detector A
0 coin detector B
0 coin detector C
1 coin out
1 door open
0 all other things
I slid a piece of cardboard the size of a Popsicle stick in the slot past the optics it showed:
0 coin detector A
1 coin detector B
1 coin detector C
1 coin out
1 door open
0 all other things
What does this mean?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page